“Excellent for the price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Maple Leaf Motel

Maple Leaf Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Conway
Maple Leaf Motel
Save Saved
You added Maple Leaf Motel to your Saves list
Rte. 16, 2212 White Mountain Hwy, North Conway, NH 03860   |
Ranked #19 of 24 Hotels in North Conway
Yvrac, France
“Excellent for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Nice little motel , family owned and operated .
Clean and nice . You get full value for your money even more I can say. What else ???
The owners are very kind and cooperative.
Please don't expect to find a hidden 5 star hotel. It's just a little clean one , friendly rates , with enough confort ( fridge , microwave, AC etc
Very important to mention is that rooms have 2 opposite windows . Quite rare
Anyway if you're not fancy you will enjoy your stay . That's my oppinion

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Clean, small fridge, microwave...
Perfect for what i needed. One night stay before hiking.
Motel is in town so perfect for dining out or shoping at the outlet.
Close to main road so expect a little noise but in my case, it didnt disturb my sleep

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stayed here in late September. It's a cute roadside motel, pretty barebones, but very clean. This is one of the very few motels that I wasn't afraid to walk around barefoot in. There's a bed, tv, microwave, and bathroom with a shower/tub. That's it - bring all your own toiletries, including soap and shampoo (and hairdryer if needed). No coffeemaker either.
The owners were very nice - we got lost on the way up (Google maps sent us to the wrong town somehow), and the woman (I can't remember her name) very patiently gave me directions. It's very easy to find.
The price was great too. Recommended for a weekend getaway if you would rather save your money for dinner and shopping in Conway rather than your accommodations.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Austin,TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have no complaints about my stay. It was super clean and beds were comfortable. Although close to the highway, road noise was not a problem. The room was larger than I expected and included microwave and mini-fridge.Water was nice and hot. From previous reviews, i knew to bring my own hair dryer and shampoo. Good value for travelers on a budget.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I selected this motel due to all the others in town being booked, as it was foliage season. I paid about $130/night, including tax.

When the toilet backed up late at night, nobody answered the phone when calling the front desk, which is located in a separate building next to the motel units with the owner living on the second floor. Short of checking in elsewhere and sending Maple Leaf the bill, I rang their doorbell, which awakened the owner. Though he offered to fix the issue himself, I chose to do so myself with the plunger he provided. I expected, however, to receive some adjustment in what I paid for the room. However, I never heard from the motel after checking out.

Second, the bathroom was very small and had no room to put anything except for the top of the toilet. Overall, this is a very basic accommodation, and I suggest looking elsewhere even if you have to pay more.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Moncton, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was a bare bones motel which we knew going in. It served the purpose as the price was inexpensive and we were only wanting a place to sleep. It was clean and in a good location. close to restaurants and shopping. The owner was nice. We did not find the hwy loud as other's have mentioned. Now that we know the area and the abundance of motels I think we will try another one next time. If you are just looking for a place to sleep for a night then this is fine. We want to stay longer next visit so will look for something different. The one real negative for me was that there was no dead bolt or chain lock on the door. Also make sure you bring your own shampoo and hairdryer, which wasn't a big deal as we knew that from reading other's reviews.

Room Tip: if travelling with a pet, the cabins are the only ones that are pet friendly. We didn't have ou...