Everything was done correctly without being overly pretentious. My wife and I are not use to staying at "high end" Inns but we were made to feel like we belonged. The recreation facilities (beach, tennis courts, boat launch) were very well kept. Suggestion: Bring your own kayaks or canoe! Almost all of the ones you see in the photos belong to private citizens that share the beach club with the Inn. These kayaks and sailing boats are not available to Inn guests. Afternoon tea and breakfast were served with the same quality as the gourmet dinners that are available. Many little things were thought of, beach towels, umbrellas, flashlights, Advil, etc which suggests the attention to detail that this Inn provides. Quickly, the gourmet 5 course dinner ($55 plus tax and tip) was exceptional and well worth the indulgence.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Pleasant Lake Hotel New London
- Inn At Pleasant Lake Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Pleasant Lake is a historic ten room country inn overlooking Pleasant Lake and Mount Kearsarge in New London, New Hampshire. Guests of the inn enjoy afternoon tea and a full breakfast included with their stay. A five course prix fixe dinner is available Wednesday-Sunday by reservation. James Beard award winning chef-owner Brian MacKenzie prepares the evening's meal with focus on flavor, balance, texture and appearance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Inn at Pleasant Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.