We stayed at the Wentworth for a one night getaway and were very impressed. As soon as you walk in the front door you are greated by a warm and inviting lobby. The lobby makes you feel very at home and not over whelmed. The fireplace is a nice place to sit and unwind after a long day.
The suite was well furnished, clean, and very comfortable. The bed was very comfortable and both full bathrooms were well appointed but somewhat awkward in their layout. The view of the water was nice but no balcony in our room.
The main restaurant was nice and all wait staff were friendly. The food was very good and appropriately priced for a resort restaurant. The lobby bar is very comfortable and is a nice place to relax, catch the game, or just play cards. Several nights a week there is piano music in the lounge.
We will definitely return to the Wentworth. Don't forgt to visit the State St. Pub in Portsmouth for one of the best lobster rolls you will find!
- Also Known As:
- Wentworth By The Sea, a Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Wentworth By The Sea, a Marriott Hotel
- Wentworth By The Sea, a Marriott Hotel New Castle
- Wentworth Sea Nh
- Marriott Hotel New Castle
- Marriott New Castle
- Wentworth Sea
- New Castle Marriott
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Wentworth by the Sea, A Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.