“MY SECOND HOME WHILE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Nashua

You added Courtyard by Marriott Nashua to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Nashua
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2200 Southwood Dr, Nashua, NH 03063 (Formerly Nashua Marriott)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mexico City, Mexico
“MY SECOND HOME WHILE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

All that Staff strive to be the Best.
Since you arrive to the front desk, the friendly staff makes you feel like home.
One time, they did not charge me a no show, understanding that I arrived late at BOS....THAT'S TAKING CARE OF THE CUSTOMER!!!!
Great Breakfast served !!
Fantastic attitude by All the Personnel
Congratulations to the General Manager !!!
While in New Hampshire, I don't need to find another Hotel Option, I have my second house the Courtyard Nashua !!!

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are better, the ones with a view to the Garden
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
mlesser, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Nashua, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank You for your review of the Courtyard Nashua. I am delighted that you enjoyed the hotel and staff. We take pride in having a great group of people who truly care and have the "spirit to serve". I am very fortunate to have such wonderful people working at this hotel.

Thank You for your business and kind words.

Mark Lesser

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Springfield, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stayed during a very busy dart tournament was being held in the ballrooms, The hotel went out of their way to make all their guests happy and comfortable. They hired guards to curtail personal liqueur consumption, and did a great job keeping all the cigarette smokers where they belonged. Most of the wait staff performed their duties very well. Sleeping after 9 am was difficult, the cleaning staff were very chatty outside our room two of the three days of our stay. Again at 9 am The last day we had to endure unloading and operation of smelly, loud lawn and gardens crew. his was very unpleasant, but nothing could be done about it. The breakfast was expensive for what we received, free at most other hotels we have been to.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Perkasie, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were in from PA for a conference for 10 days and had an enjoyable stay here. It is a very clean hotel with very helpful and caring staff. The conference room was perfect for our needs and the lobby area was nice for mingling. We ate the buffet breakfast once. It was good, but a little pricey. We did have a few dinners there. One was ok and one was really good. Bar tender was really nice. Not too much equipment in the workout room,but it serves it's purpose. The pool was fun for the kids! It was in the middle of the court yard and had lots of windows so you could see all their beautiful landscaping. The hot tub was nice too. Overall it was a really nice experience...a home away from home.

Room Tip: They have limited suites there but if your staying long, try to get one, they are really nice. Great...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Nashua. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I am also glad you found the hotel clean, the staff caring and enjoyed the pool.

Thank you again for staying with us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Millis, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Great staff .... Fully prepared to be fully booked with soccer families!
We had 6 hours between games and wanted our 15 twelve year olds to stay together during the rainy day. The awesome staff gave us a small conference room! We ordered Bertucci's and the kids had a blast! Will definitely return next year!

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of the Courtyard Nashua. Columbus Day weekend is always quite busy and I am glad we were able to give you a room to enjoy your pizza in. We appreciate all of the soccor groups' business and look forward to seeing you next year.

Thank you again for your business.

Long Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This is the way it should be!! Nice, friendly staff, good parking, but mostly the feeling that you are coming 'home'. I am here on a short term assignment,5 months, but luckily can travel to my real home for the weekends. After working 9+ hours a day,usually 10 or more, you go 'home'. Yes, it's clean, bright, was remodeled a few years ago, comfy beds, refrigerator 1st and 4th floors, nice pool, restaurant with tasty breakfast, beautiful grounds, and it is the feeling of 'Ahhhh, I'm here' that makes the Nashua Courtyard # 1 for me.

Room Tip: If you need a refrigerator ask for the 1st or 4th floors, a microwave can be brought to your room, b...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
NashuaCY, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Nashua, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for reviewing the Nashua Courtyard. I am delighted that you have and keep having great experiences at my hotel. I am very proud of my staff and they are truly dedicated tgo giving great service and getting to know our guests. They are simply a great group of people.

We all appreciate your business and your kind words.

fairfield county, ct
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a conference, and had been there before for a previous event of the same type. It's taken them 3 conferences, but they finally learned how to handle a group like ours. We did have issues with our room -- specifically, getting in and out of it. The key worked intermittently. The deadbolt would lock itself while the door was open making it impossible to close the door. Then, the inside handle came off in my hand, locking us in the room. Housekeeping staff was delightful and helpful. Unfortunately, my biggest issue came after I got home. I happened to check my online checking account and noticed that the hold placed on my account was 4 times what it should have been. Colleen at the front desk refused to do anything to rectify the situation.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
NashuaCY, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Nashua, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for staying at the Nashua Courtyard and thank you for your feedback. I apologize about the door lock but am glad housekeeping was very effiecient in getting this resolved.

I also apologize for the extra hold on your credit card. Sometimes when the room rate is split amongst different parties, in error the computer can authorize the whole rate on one person;s account. The good news is that it was pending and is automatically released a few days after check-out.

Colleen at the front desk would not have been able to assist you with releasing the credit card authorization, as much as I know she wanted to. Colleen is a very efficient and friendly associate and would have assisted you if at all possible.

Once again, please accept my apologies. I appreciate you staying at my hotel. Enjoy the fall season!

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Our 4 day stay in brief:
1. Very professional front desk. Better than most. Helpful and professional.
2. Easy parking and great location at Exit-8.
3. Room was super comfortable.
4. Business center with 2 computers.
5. BEST PART: Super nice/clean pool/whirl-pool area.
6. Nice showers.

Good place to stay for the price. Good value.

Minor issues:
1. Ongoing construction.
2. Cheap blankets

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of the Nashua Courtyard. I am glad you enjoyed our pool, whirlpool, restaurant, showers and business center.

Our roof is in the process of being replaced and has been unintrusive for our guests except for 1 small portion which has been completed. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your business.

Mark Lesser

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Nashua? Share your experiences!