“Nice” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant is clean and spacious , service is very good and the Food is excellent.
Our server was very good and did not rush us on a busy Sunday.The only problem we encountered was with the drinks. We ordered a few specialty drinks off the menu and the drinks did not have the ingredients on the menu. Not sure if it was the bar or the server but it was corrected and only a minor problem to an otherwise great dining experience.
I have also had take-out many times from the Lilac Blossom and had the same great quality.

• Visited March 2013

massachusetts
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stopped by the location off Spit Brook Rd. on a Saturday afternoon and were seated immediately. The decor of this place is beautiful; very clean, bright, high ceilings, above average table settings, and I would consider it slightly upscale.
Their menu had an extensive variety of house specials, hot & spicy selections, luncheon plates, Mandarin dishes, along with the usual choices.
My spouse and I ordered a Pu-Pu platter, pork fried rice, and beef lo mein. It was a lot of food but we wanted leftovers. They brought a plate of complimentary wontons that were the best I have ever had, light and crispy! Everyting on the platter was delicious, especially the chicken wings and fingers. The rice wasn't loaded with soy sauce and the lo mein was perfect.
I'll definitely come back here when I'm in the mood because it's one of the better Chinese restaurants in this area.

• Visited March 2013
Boston
“The food is great here!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My daughter & I ate lunch here & I was so impressed. The service was very good, & tasted so good. The crab rangoon was very good & the tea was tasty. We had egg drop soup which was the best we ever had. I had sesame chicken & loved it.

• Visited February 2013
Southern NH
“Closed entry already 40 minutes before closing time.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

The food here has generally been excellent in the past, but the level of service varies, especially when the staff wishes to go home. An establishment that says it is open until 10pm should seat guests until a reasonable hour. Refusing seating at 9:20pm to a party is simply unacceptable. The waiter was about to seat my party, and the hostess stopped him cold, saying it was after 9:15. - To make the trip to their remote location to then be turned away has nothing to do with being in the the service industry, unless a lack of service is the standard.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nashua, NH
“YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

It is more upscale than the typical Chinese restaurant and a little more expensive. Every time we have gone the food and service was excellent.

Visited December 2012