“Maria was right, I haven't had a pizza like this before.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 227 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Description: Honest, home cooked Sicilian pizza and fresh calzone served in a cozy, friendly and slightly upscale restaurant. Hand picked beer and wine labels.
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Maria was right, I haven't had a pizza like this before.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Just one of the best pizzas I've had. Although small the place had a great atmosphere. This is now my go to place for pizza.

Nashua
“Calzones are a more like an fine Italian dish here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

The crust is amazing, almost like a light pastry. The filling is very high quality. Maria makes amazing calzones! Definitely the best place to eat in southern Nashua and under $15 for takeout for two, it's a great deal!!!!!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Simply Phenomenal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Went for lunch today and our party of four enjoyed a wide selection of beers and excellent calzones. The restaurant is extremely clean and Maria is genuine and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed a casual lunch and conversation. It is clearly evident that the best ingredients are used and you will NOT be disappointed.

Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
“Sicilian Pizza Gourmet style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I ordered a takeout pepperoni pizza from Pizzeria Maria yesterday, I was told that it would be approx.: 35 minutes. I arrived 10 minutes early and when I said I was early I was told that my pizza would be ready in 3 minutes and it was. I started a light conversation with the owner Maria and in a short period of time I knew that we both shared the same passion for PIZZA. This is not your typical chain restaurant. Maria serves tasty and delicious Sicilian Pizza with hand cut fresh toppings. Plenty of mozzarella on a thick and chewy crust loaded with thick hand sliced pepperoni, not the thin pre sliced variety that most restaurants use. I ate half for lunch and the other half (8 Slices) for dinner. It's in a little strip Mall off of Daniel Webster Hwy in a Plaza that use to house a De'angelo's. The restaurant itself is a bar that serves, Soda, beer and Wine in a comfortable relaxed setting. A nice place to hang out with the wife, girlfriend/boyfriend or the guys while watching a game or just having some fun. A few slices of Heavenly Pizza and a drink or two, who could ask for me. Don't take my word for it go and try it out yourself you might just see me there!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Not ashamed to say I ate my leftovers for breakfast the next day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I deliver items to the shop all the time and are always reduced to drool by the aromas wafting from the building. We finally decided to give it a try this summer. Maria is a sweetheart and spent a lot of time with us "building" our perfect pizza. Nothing's premade, so the wait was a long one (they warn you about that right on the menu) but the seats were very comfortable, Maria & the other patrons were very friendly, and my husband & I each had a great beer while we waited (also, the Red Sox game was on the TV in the restaurant.) When the pizza came, it looked phenomenal and tasted even better! Abundant toppings and perfectly cooked, thick crust. We took more than half the pizza home as leftovers (the pie was BEHEMOTH), and I was so excited to eat it, I heated some up & had it for breakfast the next day (it reheats well!)
You'll pay more than at Domino's or Little Caesar, but the quality and supporting a local business is completely worth it. Nice work, Maria!!

• Visited August 2013