“Once was enough for me...” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #124 of 219 restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: Japanese
Nashua, New Hampshire, United States
“Once was enough for me...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

PROS: Very good sushi and entrees. Large, bright and clean dining area. Lots of parking (it's typically near empty whenever I pass by it). CONS: Inattentive service, not the friendliest folks I've dealt with, and VERY EXPENSIVE! My wife and I dine out a lot, especially asian, and of all the restaurants we've been to that serve sushi, this place was absolutely OUTRAGEOUS. It was very fresh and flavorful, but I didn't expect to have to take out a loan for a little Maki and soy sauce... Though we loved the food, we won't return since we can have the same - or better - overall quality at more reasonable pricing.

Visited September 2012

20% Recommend
Amherst, New Hampshire
“Authentic sushi chefs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

If you love sushi, you won't be disappointed. It is fun to sit at the sushi bar and watch the chefs create their dishes. Have a saki and enjoy!

Sutton, Massachusetts
“Great service, but freezing!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

We had a reservation for a big group. It was absolutely freezing at the table.

The servers and Hibachi chef were so nice. The food was good, however it came out at weird times. A couple of the people in the group ordered sushi as their meals, and their dishes were out in minutes, long before the chef even started cooking. The food tasted good. The sushi seemed fresh.

I wouldn't not go back, however if I am in the area again, I probably won't suggest it, given the many other options around.

• Visited February 2012