“nice kitchenette, friendly service, mediocre bed” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Durham, New Hampshire
“nice kitchenette, friendly service, mediocre bed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I recently attended a conference in Nashua. I overheard other attendees complaining that their rooms at the much fancier Crowne Plaza didn't even have a refrigerator. Seriously? My room at Extended Stay America had a full-size fridge, 2-burner stove, kitchen sink, microwave, silverware, china, pots and pans, etc. Very convenient.

The staff were friendly and professional. The entire facility was clean and modern. The bed was kinda soft and the sheets were semi-scratchy, not the most comfortable, but not a deal-breaker for future visits. I would stay here again, good value, though it'd be nice if they'd upgrade the mattresses and sheets.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you on behalf of the entire staff for the wonderful review you wrote. The kitchen is a great benefit to have in the room whether you are planning to cook or just store refreshing items. I do apologize the comfort of the bed did not meet your standards. All mattresses are brand new as of November 2012, but I do understand everyone's comfort level with mattresses can vary. Again, thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write about your experience and we hope to be of service to you again in the future. Please be sure to tell all of your friends staying at the Crowne Plaza about us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Gonic, NH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have stayed in about six of this family of hotels locations. They are always a disappointment. This was the exception to the rule. The place was recently renovated and was clean from the laundry room to the halls to the elevator to the upper floor. The room was also near brand new and clean and odor free. The staff (Tanya and Alex) were friendly on arrival and departure. They have a new grab and go breakfast that was not fancy, but there was oatmeal, fruit, snack bars and oatmeal to go bars and a couple other things that I can't remember. The location is between Exit 7 and 8 off the Everett Turnpike. You have access in two different directions and are near the highway, but there was no noise detected, even in the winter. There was a clean first floor laundry with about 4 washers and 6 or 8 dryers stacked. It was $2.00 per load on wash and dry. The room was stocked with service for 2 people with a sauce pan and a frying pan. There was a toaster, microwave and four burner stove with an oven. Everything was clean and useable. I normally stay at these locations as a last resort if a Hilton or Marriott family property is too expensive. At least in Nashua I will consider this at the top of my list of options to stay. I wish all the locations in this family were this good. I also want to say that I was concerned that all the positive reviews were from people with a single review and the negative ones were from more experienced travelers. I know understand why. Tanya was very aggressive with getting people to take a little business card that had links to do trip reviews. The location is as nice and reasonable as recent posters have written.

Room Tip: The laundry and the breakfast area are on the first floor near the front desk area. Otherwise there...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay at the Extended Stay America, Nashua, New Hampshire. We appreciate your comments and are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay.

Tanya is very aggressive in soliciting comments about her hotel. That is because she wants everyone to learn about the new amenities we have to offer, not only in Nashua, but also in our hotels nationwide. We find the best advertisers is received from satified guests such as yourself.

Thank you again for your comments. I will be sure to share your thoughts with all of our managers throughout the company.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

The service given at this hotel is top line. Makes you feel like you are at a 4star hotel. Nice breakfast in the morning. Rooms are great for cooking in the kitchen. Clean and quiet. I will be returning!

• Stayed February 2013
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel in Nashua NH. We take customer service very seriously here and I am so happy to hear this was the case for you. Please do not hesitate to contact me or the hotel for your future reservations. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again! Thank you!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Always try to get an extended stay. Having a kitchen is way better then eating out all the time. Have laundry is a plus. Now even serving a small quick breakfast of coffee and muffins and granola bars.

• Stayed January 2013
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to publish a review of our hotel in Nashua NH. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the Grab and Go breakfast we now offer between 6am and 9:30am daily! Thanks again and please do not hesitate to contact us for any further reservations.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay 2 nights in your hotel and I was quite impressed! I was told that the rooms were recently renovated and I loved the feel and decor of the place when i got into my room! Tanya and Danielle were amazing! So helpful...The customer service there is far beyond what most places try to accomplish. I will definitely be coming back to your hotel the next time I visit Nashua.

• Stayed January 2013
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Thank you very much for the kind words you published. We take pride in the customer service that we offer within our company. It doesn't matter to us the length of stay, be it 1 night or 1 year, our staff strives to provide a "home away from home" experience for all. It puts a smile on my face to know that we are able to accomplish this with you. My entire staff and I thank you again. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.
Raynham, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I wanted to come up and visit all the good shopping in nashua nh!!! The extended stay is located close to everywhere i wanted to go to!! The staff was amazing Tanya the hotel manager was there whenever i need her!!! Mike checked me he was very nice and told me what i needed to know. Sara checked me out and was polite and even gave me directions on how to get home very helpful.

Room Tip: i put poor for pool because there isnt one.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for such a wonderful review! I can certainly see the efforts of Tanya, Mike and Sara really helped make your stay a "home away from home" experience. After all, this is our goal 100% of the time, and it seems like we sure nailed it! Please know that it would be our pleasure to have you stay again with us in Nashua NH or any other Extended Stay property nationwide. Thank you again!
South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

After several years of not traveling to Nashua we decided to spend two weeks there over the Christmas holidays, arriving a week before Christmas and staying until after New Years. We brought a small Christmas tree with us and decorated it in the room - we even cooked Christmas Day dinner in the room. The staff was very friendly, no matter who was on duty, and they promptly took care of any request we had. The parking lot and sidewalks were cleaned right after each snow fall - and we did have a few! We enjoyed spending our holidays in our old hometown and look forward to our next trip - in better weather. Extended Stay will always get our approval!

Room Tip: Ask for a digital heat/air conditioning unit.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
First off, let me thank you for the wonderful review you wrote about our hotel in Nashua NH. What a joy it was to have you share your holiday season with us. We strive to make every stay a "Home away from home" and it puts a great smile on my face to know this was accomplished for you. Thank you again and we are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester? Share your experiences!