“5 day stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Nashua
Raynham, Massachusetts
“5 day stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I wanted to come up and visit all the good shopping in nashua nh!!! The extended stay is located close to everywhere i wanted to go to!! The staff was amazing Tanya the hotel manager was there whenever i need her!!! Mike checked me he was very nice and told me what i needed to know. Sara checked me out and was polite and even gave me directions on how to get home very helpful.

Room Tip: i put poor for pool because there isnt one.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for such a wonderful review! I can certainly see the efforts of Tanya, Mike and Sara really helped make your stay a "home away from home" experience. After all, this is our goal 100% of the time, and it seems like we sure nailed it! Please know that it would be our pleasure to have you stay again with us in Nashua NH or any other Extended Stay property nationwide. Thank you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

After several years of not traveling to Nashua we decided to spend two weeks there over the Christmas holidays, arriving a week before Christmas and staying until after New Years. We brought a small Christmas tree with us and decorated it in the room - we even cooked Christmas Day dinner in the room. The staff was very friendly, no matter who was on duty, and they promptly took care of any request we had. The parking lot and sidewalks were cleaned right after each snow fall - and we did have a few! We enjoyed spending our holidays in our old hometown and look forward to our next trip - in better weather. Extended Stay will always get our approval!

Room Tip: Ask for a digital heat/air conditioning unit.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
First off, let me thank you for the wonderful review you wrote about our hotel in Nashua NH. What a joy it was to have you share your holiday season with us. We strive to make every stay a "Home away from home" and it puts a great smile on my face to know this was accomplished for you. Thank you again and we are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future!
republic mi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

This Hotel was amazing. Newly renovated. The showers are great,good water pressure, adjustable shower heads. Room was amazingly quiet. Looks like new flat screen tv's. Could use more tv channels though. The front desk staff, Tanya,Tabora, Mike and Danielle were extremely helpful with directions for the area and help with chosing good restaurants. They were extremely professional an helpful with anything we needed. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Very clean rooms and comfortable beds.

Room Tip: We stayed in a double and it was very spacious.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Extended Stay America, Nashua! Thank your for sharing your comments with us! Our TEAM is going to be very pleased to hear your comments about your stay. Danielle, Tanya and TEAM are very dedicated individuals and are ready to provide the same exemplary service that they displayed to you as a guest. We look forward to your next stay with us here - or at any of the other 680+ locations across the country. Happy Holidays to you and your family!
Berkley, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Everything about the stay was perfect particularly the customer service. We initially met Tabora (?spelling) then were introduced to Sara. Sara had everything ready for us, so it took only moments to check in. Being older, I had a little difficulty opening the window in the room. I called the desk and within a minute Sara came right up to assist me. She also explained how to use the heating system and where everything was in the room that I would need. She was very helpful and said to call with any other questions. She was also knowledgable about restaurants and attractions in the area which proved useful for my stay.

Room Tip: I have stayed at this hotel twice before and every room is great with refridgerator, sink, dishware...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Extended Stay America, Nashua, New Hampshire. We will be certain to let Taborri know - and particularly, Sarah - about your many comments regarding their service to you while you were a guest at our hotel. We are thrilled that you found them hospitable and happy that you have found your rooms to be more than satisfactory during your three stays with us. We hope that you will continue to utilize our hotel and look forward to your next stay in Nashua as well as some of the other 680+ locations across the United States!
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My wife and I recently visited her family in Hollis NH and decided to stay at Extended Stay America after hearing such great things about it. The staff here is fantastic and the couple people we dealt with Tonya, Mike, and Taborri (hopefullyI spelled that right) were so accomodating made this stay like being at home. If I had to recommend this hotel to anybody I would without a second thought. In the future when we travel we will be returning to one of the many locations this hotel has nationwide...Thank You Guys!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you so very much for the wonderful review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. From your review, I can tell we hit a home run! Please feel free to contact me directly for your future travel needs at any Extended Stay America property!
NASHUA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Conveniently located off the highway, next to grocery stores and many restaurants. The rooms are newly remodeled with more improvements to come. The front desk help is amazing and friendly. The hotel is just minutes away from downtown Nashua which has many shops and nightlife.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
On behalf of my entire TEAM, thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review about our hotel in Nashua NH. I am so pleased to hear you like the improvements we have made to hotel and hope you are excited for more to come! I know we are very excited. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.
Brookline, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I've been here a while. The staff is very courteous and anxious to provide a pleasant experience. My room meets my needs. The hotel is conveniently located to the major artery running through Nashua which makes it easy to get to wherever I want to go. I wish the internet connectivity speed was what I'm used to back home in Kansas.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for writing a pleasant review of the hotel. It is great to hear that our hotel in Nashua fits so many of your needs. I am sorry to hear that the internet connectivity isn't fast enough. I understand how frustrating this can be and will address this issue with my management team. Thank you again for the review and for choosing Extended Stay America in Nashua NH as your "home away from home".

Been to Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester? Share your experiences!