“Professional and friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Nashua
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Professional and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Mark G. here.I had to relocate for employment but did not want to sign an apartment lease without getting to know the local area and what it had to offer. Extended Stay was an affordable, professional and friendly place to stay for as long as I needed to get familiar with my surroundings. I've stayed in most of the major chain hotels, but my experience here was the best because I was made to feel at home.

Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write a review of our hotel here in Nashua NH. Our goal here at Extended Stay America is to provide our valued guests with a "home away from home". It puts a huge smile on my face to hear we were able to do that for you. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words. Please don't hesitate to call on me should you need any assistance in any future travel needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Nashua, New Hampshire, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I couldn't ask for friendlier staff. I stayed here for 4 months and it is by far the best experience I've ever had at any extended stay facility throughout the US. The staff would go out of their way to make sure that everything was in order. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone and everyone considering a stay in Nashua, NH or the surrounding communities. Short drive into Boston. Nashua has plenty to do and see also.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for the kind words you have said about our staff here at Extended Stay America Boston-Nashua. We all take pride in the service we offer here. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months such as yourself. I am pleased to hear your 4 months with us have been a great experience. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. Once again, on behalf of myself and the entire staff, thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel, and we would love to see you here again. Please do not hesistate to contact me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) locaton.
Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

My wife and I were quite impressed with the hotel. That would include the staff, the rooms, the location and the grounds. Everyone who works there was friendly and courteous. It was like home away from home. Printing requests, wake up calls etc., were all met with a smiling professional YES. The front desk personel as well as the maintenance man became our friends for our short stay. Just great people, trying to deliver extraordinary service. They all succeded. If you choose to stay somewhere else, you'll be missing out on a great value and a wonderful experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you very much for your extremely kind words you have said about our hotel. I take a lot of pride in my property and my staff. I am very pleased to hear we were able to offer you a "home away from home". It makes me smile to know my staff accommodated your family as well as they did.

We sure hope to see you and your family again one day.
Brigantine, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

From our one-day early arrival, which they accommodated immediately, until our fast and friendly check-out, my sister and I really enjoyed our 4-night stay at this lovely property. The grounds are well kept and we easily parked our car near the door that was near the front desk. We had driven up from S. Jersey and being in our mid-60s, we didn't know if we could make the drive in one day. When we decided we could, we phoned and we were cheerfully welcomed to come a day early, our room would be ready...and it was! We requested and received a room in which smoking was permitted. When we entered our room, we could not detect any odor of smoke, nor did we smell smoke in the hallways.The room and bathroom were very clean.There were no burns on the bedding or rug as I had read in a review by an obviously disappointed customer. We had NO negative experiences. All of the kitchen amenities, i.e., the full-size refrigerator, stovetop, coffee maker etc. were clean and worked perfectly; the beds were VERY comfortable. After we checked in and our luggage was in the room, we asked the Manager on Duty for the directions to a nearby restaurant and food store and we were thrilled to find that both were just minutes away. Every time we entered or left the hotel, we received a friendly greeting from the personnel behind the desk. The wifi worked great. If I could give this hotel six stars, I would. There is not one thing that I would have changed. We loved and it and we are going back the next time we go to NH.

Room Tip: Can't rate the swimming pool or Fitness center and we didn't go to those area.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a fabulous review on our hotel. Your comments show the hard work of the hotel keeping up on the landscaping and cleanliness of our guest rooms. All staff members work hard to make sure every guest is comfortable. We welcome guests that are looking to arrival early.

We hope to see you again when you venture back to the area.
ESVA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

This property is conveniently located in Nashua New Hampshire. Just one hour from the White Mountains, Atlantic Ocean beaches, and Downtown Boston. We have stayed here as long as a month. The property is comfortable and the staff is terrific. Repairs, when necessary, are done quickly and correctly. The property is in need of a renovation and we are told by the staff that it will be done this fall (2012). For a long stay, many stores are close by. Easy entrance and exit to Rt. 3 (Evert Pky.), close to express bus to Boston, and near many national and local restaurants. Manchester airport is just a short drive on Rt 3.The property is clean and well maintained. I would recommend this property to anyone whether you are staying short or long term in the Southern New Hampshire area.

Room Tip: Ask for second floor for a nice view.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thanks you for taking the time to write a nice review to let future travelers know about your experience at our hotel. It was nice to read that you felt the staff was terrific; they were correct in saying the hotel will be getting "Refreshed" this fall 2012. We are glad you feel the property was clean and well maintained with as it stands.

We hope you visit us or one of our other locations in the future.
Daytona Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have stayed at the Extended Stay America in Nashua a number of times for usually anywhere from a week to ten days. This is not a luxury hotel and does not attempt to make itself to be so. It is a bare bones hotel designed for people staying longer than a night or two who want more than just a bed, TV, and bathroom. It has a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator so that one need not eat each meal out. It also comes with a reclining chair which is very comfortable after a long day out.

Even though there is no daily room service, fresh towels are always available at the desk. The room is cleaned once during a stay of one week.

If you are looking for a good, basic place to stay at a good price and a great location, this hotel delivers.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are non-smoking. Choose and upgraded room--worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
ESH_Manager, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Jacquelyn - Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel, and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you wrote. You are correct in saying that this property is a great option for people needing long-term lodging; however, we are also a great option for those needing a place to stay for just a night or two.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations. We look forward to your next stay in our area.
Salem, New Hampshire, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Working in this industry I look for certain criteria. This hotel is a great place to stay. Sharon and her staff will do anything within their power to make your stay the best possible. Pets are welcome which is great for family's traveling. You can have your rooms cleaned daily at a $3.00 fee or cleaned once a week for no charge. You can ask at the desk for clean towels as you need them. There is a kitchen with a stove, microwave, sink and full refrigerator, this makes it so easy so not to have to eat out all the time. The hotel is located near many shopping centers for all your needs. The rooms are clean and are in the process of being refurbished. Exterior of the hotel and lobby are kept clean constantly. Maintenance will fix any problem immediately and with a smile as will all staff. Prices are reasonable and have extended stay weekly and monthly rates as well. I can not say enough about what all the staff and this hotel has done for me and my family. I highly recommend this to family's, business stays, and extended stays, depending on your needs. Thank you all staff for all you have done!

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, specifically Sharon. You have really stated the true essence of what we strive to make our hotel be for each and every guest.

One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff takes pride is creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect.

Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again.

Been to Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester? Share your experiences!