“What is a Mediterranean Salad?” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 203 Restaurants in Nashua
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual upscale cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere in the Pheasant Lane Mall, Nashua, NH.
St. John
“What is a Mediterranean Salad?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

The restaurant is attached to the Mall and we sat outside which was nice. We all ordered salads. I had the chicken cesear which was good, could have used more dressing but my sister had the Mediterranean salad...Now maybe she should have read closer but I have never seen a Mediterranean salad that consists of cucumbers and feta cheese. Wasn't horrible but it wasn't what we had in mind.

Visited August 2013

Boston, MA
“Good But Not Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

The décor of this restaurant is sleek modern with a very large bar in the middle of the dining room. Attractive umbrella tables and a small lounge seating area with a sofa, side chairs, and a coffee table provide a seasonal outside dining option. Unfortunately the patio is right next to the unattractive parking lot and the noise of passing cars. The lunch options are very good, if a bit pricey for a mall restaurant. The few times we have eaten here for lunch it has never been that busy. My two lunch companions had the Mediterranean Chicken which they thought was good but not great. My pan seared fish sandwich was delicious, but it contained a really small amount of fish that was overwhelmed by the huge roll. The large serving of fries were limp and remained uneaten. The service was good, but our waiter never offered to refill our iced tea. For the cost of lunches we all thought the food and service could be improved.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Simple, delicious burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I'm not the biggest burger fan out there, but I do crave it every now and then. For a long time, the quesadilla burger and cowboy burger have been my go to dishes when I want a good burger, but Burton's easily puts both of those to shame (even though my mouth still waters at the thought of them). Even though it's in the mall, it has its own entrance which really sets it apart from the shopping area and makes it feel a little fancier than it would otherwise. It's pretty dimly lit and simple/sophisticated. Also, the bar in the center of the restaurant is gigantic.

I've gone twice and ordered the Maxx Burger medium both times. I also started with 3 shrimp cocktail (they had their weekly special for 1$ shrimp cocktails). The first time there, I added bacon to my burger, and it was just delicious. Their special sauce is really good and they top it with just the right amount of everything. The patty itself was perfectly juicy and flavorful, really speaking for itself.

The second time, I forgot to add bacon to the burger but it was still just as good. It's not a $6 Five Guys Burger (which I do really like), but it's worth the extra money if you're looking to indulge yourself.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Always an Enjoyable Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We have been to this Burton's more than once. On this occasion, we went for a light dinner.

The gluten-free calamari (using cornmeal instead of flour) is fantastic. It's always a great appetizer.

I'm leery of burgers because they are usually overcooked for my tastes. I threw caution to the wind and chose the Pacific Coast Burger. It delivered the promised flavors and was cooked as ordered.

Service was good and friendly. Although located in a mall, it only has an outside entrance and doesn't feel like a mall restaurant.

I would recommend Burton's to anyone who is in the area.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bedford, New Hampshire
“A Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I love this place! It's a scratch kitchen, so they make everything themselves, and also offer gluten free and vegetarian menus, which I was delighted to see, even though I don't need either one. The food was excellent (I can personally recommend the mediterrean salad and the scallops and risotto.) My dining companions also seemed pleased with their meals, which looked delicious. Definitely don't miss this one!!

Visited July 2013