“Burtons-Pheasant Lane Mall” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 228 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Casual upscale cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere in the Pheasant Lane Mall, Nashua, NH.
Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States
“Burtons-Pheasant Lane Mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I dined at Burtons recently and really enjoyed our meal. We like to sit at the bar at many restaraunts and this was a good one to do so. Granite Bar, Great service, Very clean and contemporary but comfortable. Neither of us wanted a large meal so we asked the bartender if we could spilt the Shrimp and Lobster Pasta dinner and she told us it was no problem. Apparently their policy is to split any meal. I started with a cup of Clam Chowder which was the soup of the day. It was one of the best I've had in many years. Instead of just enjoying the broth I was really into the fresh clams and potatoes. The main course was also great. The shrimp were grilled and mixed with the linguinie and I found several good size peices of lobster. Instead of just serving it on one plate and having us divide it they split in the kitchen and served as two meals. Perfect amount for us.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Good mix on menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

You would think with Grill in the name that Burton's Grill is solely steak but the seafood selection is good. We had a meal that consisted of calamari, haddock and shrimp. All was very good. The shrimp was grilled and were done right and good size. Good service and atmosphere though it comes at a price.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North Conway, New Hampshire
“Unexpected, surprising and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Had a weeknight dinner with my three adult children. Expected a chain restaurant atmosphere attached to the mall, but Burton's is anything but. Very nice decor and excellent service. Our party of 5 was seated immediately in a spacious corner booth, and our server promptly took drink orders. I tried the Pomegranate martini on her recommendation and was delighted. Philly spring rolls, also a recommendation from our server, were a hit; hot and delicious. I had the chicken and mushroom ravioli that was terrific, while 3 members of our party had steak which was proclaimed perfectly cooked and excellent, even for the "foodie" in the group. My husband, a picky eater, had the burger and most of my salad as it was too big for me. The burger was "pretty good", a 5 star review for him. Burton's is a great alternative to the standard pub-type and fast-food restaurants in the area without having to go to downtown Nashua. We will definitely be returning.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dunbarton, NH
“It's good, but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Maybe its location is influencing my price comments, but I don't expect to pay what we did for dinner at a mall. The food was good, the atmosphere was good - and if you put it as a standalone, I probably wouldn't have any complaints....but it won't become a destination restaurant for us.

The food was tasty and fresh - limited menu, I thought, and my server wasn't interested in making any changes to menu to suit our tastes..but what we ordered was very good. Very pricy though...

Atmosphere is nice, though somewhat dark...trying a little too hard to be hip...we would probably try it again, but only if we were meeting friends and it was a convenient mid-point. Wouldn't go out of our way to travel here...

Visited May 2012
Holden, Massachusetts
“One simple word: Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Visited at lunch for Mother's Day... Ordered a two reubens and salmon with rice. For the price I thought there would be more salmon... The salmon ended up being bland, despite the obvious that it was dressed with fresh spices... Everything on the plate was cold... The reubens looked good. I tried a bite and found it to be no more special than a reuben at a greasy spoon for half the cost. Our waitress looked bored and hungover and was than attentive. May visit other Burton locations, but definitely not this one...

• Visited May 2012