“Worth A Try” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 203 Restaurants in Nashua
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual upscale cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere in the Pheasant Lane Mall, Nashua, NH.
Pepperell, Massachusetts
“Worth A Try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

We went for lunch and really enjoyed the food. Everything was fresh, and cooked perfectly. My girlfriend had a margarita that was made with all fresh juices and said it was the best she ever had....but it should be for $11. Our server was tops, and made everything perfect....even took the time to tell us how to make the drink we liked so much, and wrote out all the ingredients...My only complaint is the high prices....not sure how long $11 margs will make it in Nashua NH. Lunch shouldn't cost over $50 in this town.

• Visited January 2012

Sidi Ifni
“Food okay but as a European didn't like the atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

Living in Europe and North Africa, I found this restaurant to be a strange mix. What is the point of an outdoor terrace that looks out on a mall parking lot? The food is acceptable but the place is so dark that it is hard to read the menu. I thought of ordering a seafood pasta but was shocked that it is served covered with parmesan cheese. Anyone who knows Italian food knows that you don't put parmesan on seafood. That said, my fish was cooked perfectly and fresh and the vegetables were fine. Service was good and an order for plain chicken for an older diner was accepted cheerfully.

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Have been here twice now, once with just my husband and once with the whole family. The children's menu is great with healthier options like grilled salmon - and a good value for all that you get. The salmon we had was nicely done and served with fresh veggies. The steak was well seasoned and cooked to order. The apple caramel martini with sugar rim is a real treat! Nice alternative to other restaurants at Pheasant Lane.

South Carolina
“Enjoyable meal in a relaxed atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

My friend and I met here for lunch, hoping to have a good meal and a lot of conversation. The meal was great. I had the grilled salmon, which was very moist and not overseasoned. The broccoli and cole slaw were a great addition. They only had french fries for the potato choice, but mashed or baked or something similar would have been great. My friend had the risotto of the day with chicken and mushrooms and she thoroughly enjoyed it. She said the seasoning on the chicken was just right. The waitress left us alone to chat and never pushed us to vacate the table, which we greatly appreciated. This is a great place to have a light meal, appetizer or full meal. I wish we had one near my home. I would definitely return.

Westford, Massachusetts
“Great new addition to the Pheasant Lane Mall, a must see!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

A nice modern resturant. Waitress was friendly and explained how all the food is fresh and homemade. Nice bar atmosphere. Dinner was delicious, nice portions, I had grilled scallops on butternut nut squash mushroom risortto. My husband had braised short ribs on mashed potatos. The service was good, prompt but not rushing either. Looks like outdoor seating for warmer weather. I would definitely recommend to check it out. Something for everyone.