“Can't wait to go back” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Can't wait to go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Went there for our wedding anniversary a few weeks ago and I have been craving their food ever since then. My husband ordered the chicken curry and I ordered a combo plate. We had a chicken appetizer and garlic naan and everything was wonderful. My favorite was the ceamy chicken marsala. The spiciness of the sauce was just right (i ordered medium) and the chicken was top quality. My order also came a warm rice dish for dessert, which, if I recall, was called Kreer. I was a bit apprehensive about having more rice, but it was the perfect finish to the spicy meal. The waitress was attentive without being obtrusive. The only negatives were the amount of rice served with the combo platter - it was a bit small. While the furniture was beautiful and the wall color was cozy, the tables were a bit close together for any privacy. Because I got the platter I was able to enjoy the leftovers the next day.

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Great food at a good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Found via Trip Advisor and the rating was spot on. The food was terrific. A wide variety at 130p on a Sunday says quite a bit about what to expect during more peak times. While the food wasn't overly temperature hot, it was warm and DELICIOUS. Other than a mistaken bite into a chili pepper hidden in one of the dishes, everything about the dining experience was top notch. Fresh hot Na'an was delivered to the table after about 5 minutes and when more was requested it had to be made fresh which took a few minutes, but was well worth the wait.

We will most certainly be back and will recommend to friends.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Amherst, New Hampshire, United States
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Great food, wonderful service and nice atmosphere make this Indian restaurant one of the best I've visited. Would definitely recommend it to a friend and will be going back soon! The bill was very cheep as we had a restaurant.com coupon. However, the prices are very reasonable without one as well.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Barrington, Rhode Island
“OMG! really good indian food! Spicy too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

So I read the reviews. Said its spicy... whatever...
I ordered a thali to get a feel of a few dishes. Ordered it hot.

It was spicy enough to make my nose run a little, and I like spicy (vindaloo and even a phal sometimes).

I would agree, best Indian in NE so far. I am new to NE, but this even beats our Dallas Indian offerings I would say.

I am in Nashua for a one time equipment trial, how do I find another excuse to come eat here? 2 hrs drive from RI is a bit far for a meal, even for me...

Awesome place. Service was great cus i was the only one here on a Monday night at 8pm

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nashua, New Hampshire, United States
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The food and the service are excellent. The atmosphere is very nice and the pricing is reasonable for the authenticity of their dishes. They also have a nice lunch buffet. The only negative is that there isn't much parking space as they share it with other businesses (one is another restaurant).

Visited April 2012