“After 8pm Eating” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Long Island, New York
“After 8pm Eating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

First, I don't like Italian food or better, it does not like me. There is SO much to chose from that if you are really hungry or just need enough there is something for you. There is more 'rustic' style food, roasted veggies and flatbreads that my finicky system loved. Our whole group found something to order.

Visited March 2014

Nashua, NH
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

After a hiatus of several years, we tried Bertucci's about two years ago and have come regularly since then. The food is terrific as is the service. Favorites include the chicken piccatta and the silano pizza. Appetizers are great. We did notice now, that the free salad is gone, unfortunately a victim of the economy. That used to be a nice touch. However all restaurants are having to cope with rising food costs, so it is not unexpected. We'll be back soon.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Claremont, New Hampshire
“Good Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Service and food were very good. A little noisy and echoed noise made it difficult to carry on a conversation at your own table,

Visited March 2014
Groton, Massachusetts
“Great Brick Oven Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Recently, while visiting family in Groton, MA., we took a ride over to Nashua for shopping and had lunch at Bertucci's. This was my first time. I was very impressed immediately with the friendliness of the employees as well as the atmosphere throughout the restaurant.
I ordered the butternut squash pizza with sugared walnuts and a delicious sauce. I enjoyed it very much. My daughter got the barbecued shrimp pizza, and my son-in-law got a two-mushroom pizza. All of us were very pleased with our choices.
If you are new to the area, I highly recommend a trip to Bertucci's. If you live there, you already know what a fun and satisfying experience you can have there.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Providence, Rhode Island
“Fantastic service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

While in town for a tournament, we booked a team dinner at this restaurant. Wow, we're we impressed with the service! The servers offered for the children to sit together and somehow made no errors when putting the child's order on the correct parent's bill. They gave each family separate checks - impressive!
The food was excellent, even when accommodating food allergies. I would highly recommend this restaurant for the service, the atmosphere and the food.

Visited January 2014