“Childhood Memory...” 4 of 5 stars

Mount Washington, NH
Improve this listing
Type: Parks, Water Parks, Outdoors
More attraction details
Owner description: Park for children, offering a waterslide, petting zoo, trails in the woods and other outdoor activities.
Harrison, Maine
31 attraction reviews
“Childhood Memory...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

So, yes this is a tourist trap...but I'm guessing you already know that. But...it was fun. And if you have kids along they are going to have a fun day. I have good memories of family day out. And isn't that what it's all about? It's been many years since I have been but I suspect the theme is still the same. Go, laugh, enjoy a wagon ride.

Granville, New York
“Absolutely DISGUSTED by this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I highly recommend NOT going to Six Gun City. My family and I went there last year, our son was very excited about this. The price was great - or so we thought. As many people say, we walked in to find it more of a ghost town than an old west town. But, that was okay. It wasn't crowded and we were happy about that. We also did the Go Kart ride. As someone else stated, these kids that were staff and monitoring the ride had NO CLUE what they were doing. My son got hit on the ride by an ADULT and our son was the one that got banned from the ride for the rest of the day. What happened to the other adult? Absolutely nothing. So, I decided to nicely write a complaint to Mr. Tom Brady about our experience. You would think the owners would want to know about their staff. His response to my letter - NONE!!!! Well, that upset me. So I decided to call Six Gun City to find out if there was someone else I could speak to regarding my complaint. Was unaware that Tom Brady was the owner when I sent the letter. The staff that took my call was not only incredibly rude, but hung up on me. I was not irate, rude, crass or even slightly agitated when I was speaking to this person, but was treated absolutely horrible. Mr. Tom Brady, is this how you run your business???? You allow your staff to treat people that PAY to come to your park rudely and unprofessionally??? I highly recommend to everyone NOT to go here. I have never left a park feeling disgusted like I have with Six Gun City and even more disgusted how I was treated on the phone.

Visited August 2012
Epsom
5 attraction reviews
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

The families keep coming back here. It's a great place for a whole day for kids and teenagers. There are fun rides , some water slides, a pool, and shows every couple of hours. The Western theme is attractive and it goes over well with the folks. There is also some educational talks about the old West, and long guns, and other similar topics. Kids can also pan for (fools) gold, and keep their finds. It is great family fun. They have added a laser gun game in the past few years. The lines, if any move right along. They rely on repeat customers, so the prices for anything are not the typical tourist trap level. You should set aside a whole day, and probably stay the night at one of the nearby hotels. A few restaurants around for dinner. Nothing much for grown ups without kids.

Visited July 2012
“Fun for the kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I have 3 boys (7,5,2) and they LOVE 6 Gun City. They are already begging to go back. It is outdated and the rides are not much to brag about, but my boys didn't care. They loved being cowboys and "catching the bad guys" over and over. We camped at Fort Jefferson (right next to 6 gun city) for 3 nights. They ran a great special of camp 2 nights get 3rd night free AND if you bought park passes when you made your reservation you paid the one day admission price and could go to 6 Gun City every day of your stay! Great deal. My boys LOVED it! They had so much fun pretending to be cowboys. We spent 3 days at the park, and although I was bored, they did not want to leave, and could not wait to go back the next day. If you have boys who love to play cowboys I definately recommend 6Gun City. If you are into camping I would also recommend staying at Fort Jefferson for the deal!

Visited July 2012
Jefferson, New Hampshire
“Once again, A highlight on ignorance and stupidity.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I see some of the recent reviews and I just don't get it. $21.95 for a two day pass. That's $11.00 a day. No after 3PM scam, just a whole second day for free. The roller coaster is the exact size as the one at Santa's Village and Story Land. Of course it has a little rust, it's steel you pathetic moron. The go-cart track is bigger than most and I have been ridding go-carts all my life. Most go-cart tracks now get $8.00 for one ride. The Laser tag is a lot of fun. You'll pay $12.00 person just for that. It's $21.95 for Halloween but I've been enough times to know that your walking out with a free days pass for next year. I have paid a $10.00 admission just to walk thru an old mansion. What do some of these people want? I see adults who critique this place on their expectations. What losers! Then I see adults that critique it thru the eyes of a child and suddenly realize that it's pure magic. Do you come hear for yourself or your child. Does anyone mention all the children's activities at Halloween, like free pumpkin carving and painting. They actually give you the pumpkins for free. Again, what more do you want?
Here's the punch-line. To the self centered, myopic parents that expect Disney World for $11.00 a day, I beg you keep your uneducated mouth shut before you ruin it for the countless children that see the magical outlet that this special place affords them. You read about the imagination and escape it provides them. What are you trying to do? Shut it down. That would be a sad day for children with imagination but I'm guessing yours have none, just like yourself!

Visited August 2012