“Best property I've stayed at” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Merrimack/Nashua Area

You added Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Merrimack/Nashua Area to your Saves list
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Merrimack/Nashua Area
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   246 Daniel Webster Highway, Merrimack, NH 03054 (Formerly Residence Inn Nashua Merrimack)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Merrimack
Cape Breton Island, Canada
“Best property I've stayed at”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was referred to this hotel from an aunt who had previously stayed there. She said it was the best property to stay at and I have to agree! We stayed in a "penthouse" and I was extremely impressed. Full kitchen, living room, upstairs, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It was great coming back after a long day of shopping and having your own room. Breakfast was also delicious, couldn't of asked for better. Every hotel should have an option like this, especially when you are so far away from home. Staff I also have to say was very friendly and helpful on directions and eating places. The property overall was beautiful. I will be back to this hotel next time I come down to Merrimack!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
dcherrilee, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Merrimack/Nashua Area, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
I am glad out hotel worked out well for your shopping trip. Thank you for taking the time to rank out hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Rockland, Maine, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My girlfriends and I stayed here for a shopping weekend. It was wonderful, the room was spotless, the beds were comfortable. Even the sleeper sofa! We were impressed with the breakfast area, lots of choices for everyone. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Were glad you enjoyed your "girls weekend." Thank you for taking the time to rank our hotel.
Rolesville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stay at this Residence Inn whenever I travel to Nashua for business. It was a great place to stay...I gave it a 5 b/c it has everything I need in a hotel room. It's really a king suite (VERY comfortable beds), large flat screen TV that swivels for viewing from all difft areas of the room, small living area w/fireplace, full size kitchen w/table, coat closet & 2 closets near the bedroom. There is also a desk in the room & a nice size bathroom. The staff is VERY responsive to your needs when you call them & to me, the facility is top notch. If you're looking for the Ritz-Carlton, it is not, so don't expect such, however, it's a fabulous place to stay w/lots of room to move around & have your own space that is not cramp like a regular hotel room. I like having a refrigerator so I can have cold drinks & food at my disposal. The main clubhouse also offers complimentary breakfast & appetizers in the evening. Awesome!! I can't wait to stay here again. I LOVE IT!

Room Tip: Ask for a king studio suite & also, if your company has a special rate...our company does &...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing us when traveling to NH for work. We appreciate your taking the time to rank us!
Brossard, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Was referred by a friend, enjoyed the breakfast, only problem was lack of space in the eating area. Units are rustic multilevel units, clean, except for a hornet in the room. Lots of space but lighting was awful, unit was dark, and heating unit was very noisy. Unit had 2 separate bedrooms, 2 baths, full kitchen, excellent value and location near outlets. Cleaning person for got to do one bathroom. Would return, hopefully this summer, nice outdoor pool.

Room Tip: Had 2 level loft unit, heard noise from unit above, not well insulated. Choose carefully.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to rank our hotel. Thank you for the great comments. I did pass this on to housekeeping so we can address the issue of the bathroom. We appreciate all guest comments and use them to see where we are doing well and where we can improve. Thank you.
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Stayed at this hotel twice, and getting ready for a third visit! First stayed with my girlfriend back in November 2012 for a Christmas shopping weekend at the outlets. Perfect location for Merrimac and Tilton Outlets, as well as Mall of New Hampshire. There are also very good restaurants in the surrounding area. We had a two bed, two bath townhouse with a fireplace that was very cozy, clean and comfortable. The staff was very courteous and helpful. There is a very decent complimentary hot breakfast. The weekend we were there was particularly busy with dozens of women at the breakfast area ready for a full day of shopping, and the food was kept fresh and plentiful. We were so pleased with our stay that we visited again a few weeks ago in March, this time staying in one of the two bed, two bath, one-level garden suites. These accomodations were equally as nice. In April we will be back with our husbands for the weekend to visit the Budweiser Brewery and enjoy a Manchester Monarchs/Providence Bruins hockey game at nearby Verizon Wireless Center. Terrific place to stay in New Hampshire!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for ranking our hotel. Since the new Outlet was opened we seem to be having more and more "girls weekends", which is nice to see. Thank you for your comments.
Cape Cod
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed here as a mini "staycation" with my mother and father. She had surgery in Nashua and we live in Massachusetts. With a follow-up appointment scheduled 24 hours after surgery, we decided it made sense to stay at a hotel near the doctor's office. I'm a Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite member - so, as any of us that often stay at Marriott brands know - you can usually count on consistency. This Residence Inn was not only consistent - as in, I knew I was at a Residence Inn - but it was different in a good way, better than most Residence Inns as it was designed to look and feel like a New Hampshire ski lodge. We had a real wood burning fireplace, good enough local restaurants that delivered - and overall, a really nice experience - surprisingly so. I'd definitely stay there again while in NH. It was also priced right - with the Senior or AAA discount for a 2 BR room, it was great value.

Room Tip: rooms with fireplace are very nice.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to rank our hotel. It is always nice to hear such good feed back from our guests. I am glad you enjoyed the layout of our first generation Residence Inn.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Disappointed in this hotel as the pictures shown did not portray what we found. Room was old and dated. Pool extremely small and up against the main building. Overall our building needed work and updating. Only stayed one night. Pictures made to look larger and newer than what we found.

• Stayed August 2012
dcherrilee, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Merrimack/Nashua Area, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you for rating our hotel. I am very pleased to let you know that we have recently upgraded our lobby as well as the guest rooms. Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn/Merrimack.

Been to Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Merrimack/Nashua Area? Share your experiences!