“Great bagels!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 56 Restaurants in Merrimack
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Great bagels!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We have been getting bagels from Hot Rize for several years. The bagels are perfect - just the right texture. Not too hard, not too chewy. The coffee is good, several flavors to pick from. They also do a great job with bagel sandwiches for lunch. My only issue with them over the years was when I purchased a bottle of milk for my then toddler daughter. She was too little to drink from the large bottle and I didn't have a sippy cup with me. I asked the guy behind the counter for an extra cup (and explained why) and he actually said he would have to charge me for the cup! Are you kidding me? Other than that incident we have enjoyed Hot Rize. The bagel with lox is my favorite.

• Visited February 2014