“Always good” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
new hampshire
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Stopped in on a Saturday afternoon around 2 or 3. A small crowd of usuals / locals was enjoying the bar scene. We usually sit and eat in the bar area so that's where we headed. Greeted quickly by a server who took our drink orders. The top shelf Margaritas were good and strong. The appetizer sampler and the loaded nachos were more than enough for the two of us. Serve yourself warm tortilla chips with your choice of green or red salsa. Have eaten here many times so we have tried many items from the menu and have never been disappointed. Love the screened in porch in the summer time. Can't go wrong with some good basic Mexican food and some Margaritas. Will be back.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Ok, but not the best in the area.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We went last night for dinner. I ordered an enchilada plate. They were made with chicken and there were ok, and I do mean just ok. The rice has clearly been sitting around for a while, it was a bit crunchy and the serving was maybe 3 tablespoons. My husband has a grilled burrito made with steak. He enjoyed his and had no complaints. My daughter had chicken tenders and fries. The fries were soggy and greasy.

The best part of the experience was the chips and salsa. Oh, and the house margarita was really good. I may go back ,but if we do it will be for apps and drinks.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Hampshire
“$2 Tacos on Tuesdays.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

If you have the time to eat inside, then go hungry and eat all three beef, chicken and pork. I wish my schedule allowed me to eat there more often but, take out is my norm. Their specials are not for take out customers.

Visited November 2013
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Interesting Architecture”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

The outside of this building is rather like a child's drawing. The building looks crooked, is an unusual color, and has strange attempts at landscaping.
But inside! The floors have pegged wood and the walls are branches of a variety of trees. You feel like you have moved back in time.
The friendly waiter patiently explained the foods to some people at the next table who did not know the difference between a taco and a tortilla.
The food was family friendly priced and excellent in flavor. It was not spicy, but spices were available for those who like things HOT. I ordered rice and beans with my meal and the Spanish rice has the right amount of tomato and the black beans were larger than usual and very slightly mashed.
It was delicious and a slight variation on the usual Mexican fare.

Visited October 2013
“My favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I am from Burlington vt and our tortilla flats was shut down for good about 4 years ago I travel 2 1/2 hours to eat here and it is worth every single minute of driving to get the delicious nachos!!!!! Come back to vt please!!!!!

• Visited September 2013