“Its ok but a bit messed up my order” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 55 Restaurants in Merrimack
Cuisines: Italian
Merrimack, New Hampshire
“Its ok but a bit messed up my order”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

My last visit they took my order wrong so when I finally open up my tuna sub it was missing the tuna! I was pissed thinking who would even make a lettuce and tomato sub...dah. I went back the next day, they offered to correct the order but I didn't have my receipt. I did take a photo of my tuna-less sub. Turns out later I found my slip and indeed the order went in w/o Tuna. Its just a simple sub shop.

Visited September 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Not Just Fast Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We were looking for a quick take out that delivered to our hotel. The food at Dangelo's was wonderful. I had a baked stuff lobster sandwich, yes that's what I said. Loved it!! After finishing I called the Manager and told him my opinion of Dangelo's had changed that night to an A+. Give it a try - you will be back - I know I will.

Visited April 2013
Cape Cod
“Better than your average D'Angelo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

the woman working was soooo pleasant and helpful - i thought she must be a franchise worker but she was a regular employee. this D'Angelo's delivers - so if you're staying up the street at the Residence Inn by Marriott - it's a good option.

Visited March 2013