“Nothing to write home about.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Nothing to write home about.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012 via mobile

I visited for lunch recently with two coworkers. This was a first visit for all of us. We had the soup special which was an Italian egg drop soup. It was chicken broth, spinach, pasta, and egg whites. Not very much flavor at all and we were not impressed. I had the Caesar salad, my coworker had a Cobb salad and my other coworker had a steak sandwich. I forgot to ask for my dressing on the side and my salad was drowning in it. It was tangy and sweet, had good flavor. My coworker said the Cobb salad was good. The steak sandwich was on some kind of homemade flatbread. I was told it was a bit on the oily side. I may come back to try their pizza as I believe in giving a second chance. However it's not a place I'd reccommend at this time.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

56% Recommend
Biddeford Pool, Maine
“Worth a Try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

I went to Lluna Caprese on a Friday night. It was not crowded at all. The waitresses were looking for something to do. Needless to say, we got plenty of attention. I was very leary because there were not many people there. However, the food was very good and reasonably priced. I got the chicken cutlet sauteed with eggplant, garlic, olives, basil, roasted peppers, and anchovies in a pink sauce, and it was very good. If there is anything in a dish that you don't like, for instance some people would not like anchovies, you can just tell them and they would eliminate anchovies from the recipe. Very accomodating. I think this restaurant is located in a very odd area, and maybe that's why they don't get the traffic you would normally expect--also, I believe they just opened less than a year ago. We ate upstairs, and the atmosphere leaves a lot to be desired--next time I would give the downstairs area a try.

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hudson, New Hampshire
“Food and service were bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

I would not recommend. Service was slow even though the place was empty, waitress had an attitude. The best thing about the meal was the bread.