“Best Martinis.....from Mike the bartender extrodianarre” 5 of 5 stars

603-883-7333
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Giorgios is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 52 restaurants in Merrimack
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Continental Blvd.
Amherst
“Best Martinis.....from Mike the bartender extrodianarre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

There selection of martinis and high end cocktails are among the best in the land. Their calamari is awesome.. light and crisp not cooked too much. Many menu choices to pick from... some better than others.

Visited August 2012

89% Recommend
New Hampshire
“Food makes up for little annoyances”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was the first time visiting here. We heard good things and decided to make a reservation. I don't know why it aggravates me so much when we aren't sat at our reserved time. I understand five or ten minutes late, but we were sat twenty minutes later. The whole time I could see an empty table. We didn't even get an apology for sitting late. Our server greeted us right away and took our drink order. She was extremely nice. I noticed our silverware and there was a few grains of rice from the last diners meal stuck in it. This makes me worry about the rest of the silverware and the cleanliness of the other items on the table. These are the only things I will complain about as the food more than made up for the shortcomings. They have a wide selection to chose from. I chose a pasta dish and my wife had a seafood dish. The portions were quite large and we were very happy with our choices.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wilton, New Hampshire
“Really great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

We loved the Giorgio's that was run by Costa's parents back when their restaurant was located in the County Stores plaza in Milford. The parents have "retired", (but we still see them helping :) ), and the sons now have eateries that are really excellent. We love getting the warm bread with pesto to eat while we pour over the menu. Everything on the menu is just great eats. I personally like the seafood entries.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Litchfield, New Hampshire
“ALWAYS GREAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Great food, very good service. Wide assortment of entrees and desserts. We always have a great meal at this location.

Visited April 2012
Bedford
“Great apps and entrees”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

For consistently good Italian with a slight twist try this gem. This restaurant is a little off the beaten path but worth the short drive. I especially like the lasagna.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere