“Fantastic ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Meredith
Warwick, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Finished off our time in New Hampshire with a 3 night stay. We had booked to stay in the Boat House, Top floor. The room was amazing, views if the lake were breath taking, very comfortable bed, beautiful furnished apartment. Our teenage son slept in the sofa bed, they bought in an extra bed for our teenage daughter. Grady coffee supplied for the room , bathroom luxurious like the rest of the apartment. Grounds are beautiful , we had great swims in the lake to the pontoon, rented paddle boards and kayaks for half a day each.
Staff are very friendly and helpful. Restaurant on site , we did not use them. Great relaxing stay, did not use the car for 2 days.

Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Westport, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I booked this two night stay for my parents who are in their late 60s as part of a business conference they needed to attend. I searched online for quite some time for oceanfront views within a certain distance from their conference. I actually stumbled upon this hotel while reading a bad review of another place that I will not mention, so I decided to look into Mill Falls...and so glad I did! The pictures online were gorgeous and being that my parents own a greenhouse business, they are very drawn to landscaping photos, and these took their breath away. I called to speak to someone so I could ask more questions and the woman on the phone was very patient and helpful with choosing the perfect room for my parents. When they arrived, they called me to tell me it was spectacular and gorgeous. They even went so far as to say that if they could stay here all inclusive, they would be just as happy here than they would be in Cancun! All in all, well worth the money spent and will definitely return next year for the same conference, possibly even for 3 nights this time! As a matter of fact, I may even go with my own family next summer!

Room Tip: There are several sections to this resort but we were very happy at Mill Falls and would stay in thi...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Winchendon, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

so, I feel safe sharing the magic of this place with everyone else.

The lake, the lake, the lake...outside of every window. Sparkling, shimmering pure magic...from the earliest morning when tiny diamonds blink back up at the sun, to the evening, when the heavy moon views itself with ripples of benign pleasure, oh the lake of my dreams! And, every single room has a front row seat to it here.

The quiet, perfectly clean and spacious rooms with balconies and/or window seats to dream out of. The beds, snuggly and perfectly made up with comfortable linens. Our bed this year was made of birch logs, four-poster, so beautiful, so, so very beautiful**sigh***. I needed the step stool to get in, making me feeling all Disney Princess-y.

The entire place is just perfect, located right in the heart of Meredith, NH, with tons to do all around, but you really don't have to leave the premises to have a spectacular time.

And, may I please nominate the staff at this hotel for the best staff, anywhere, ever, hands down?

On a busy July 4th holiday, they handled a full hotel, plus a wedding or TWO without sacrificing the quality care they always lavish on us lucky guests. When I complimented them, I got the same response over and over again from these wonderful people - they had great jobs, and loved doing them, mainly because their remarkable employer.

I kept waiting for the Genie to pop his head out of the bottle, you know, the Genie who made all our wishes come true, and is absolutely beloved and respected by his staff?

So, when I got a call from the Genie himself, Mr. Rusty McLear, I gushed
about his vision, his hotel, his making my dream hideaway come true. And, let me tell you, what a wonderful, humble man he is! All HE could rave about was his staff, truly a great guy. No wonder they all love him.

Can't wait until I go back this Fall.

Room Tip: Lakefront, all rooms. Check out the library on a rainy day.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

We had a comfortable stay at Church Landing. Our room was very large with a perfect view of the lake. Very comfortable bedding, lots of areas in the room to relax. Very clean. A few maintenance issues with the room but nothing major. We would definitely stay there again. This is a great Lakefront property on one of the best lakes in the country!

Haverhill, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Great Hotel, room was wonderful. Staff was very accommodating. Food was good, kitchen was slow. Great location. Right in the Heart of Meredith, being lakeside we could bring our own boat and go out onto the big lake.

White plains
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Great vacation location! The food was great at all 3 restaurants we tried. The indoor/outdoor pools were beautiful and never crowded. View from the lake is amazing. Close proximity to boat rentals with first come first serve boat docking at the hotel!

• Stayed July 2014
Brewster, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This trip to Lake Winnipesaukee in Merideth, NH was over the top amazing for the entire family.

We stayed at Church Landing and it is every bit amazing as everyone talks about. The decor is rustic in a very classy manor. Heaven like for my outdoor enthusiast husband and me who really does appreciate the lake house cabin themed property. You'll see pool tables, chess, checkers and puzzles out for fun family activities.

The front desk staff is always very friendly and accommodating at check in. My family was wowed by our room overlooking the lake. "Kid in a candy store kind of happy!" I took pictures with my smartphone that I'll attach. Church Landing Highlights-Indoor/Outdoor Pool, Luxury Spa, Great Restaurant & Complimentary Yoga Center Usage for guests.

The Mills Falls has great restaurants & shops up along the main road and lake. They have created an ideal destination for any traveler to come and experience the majestic lake and area. My family consisting of my a 5 yr. old girl and 2 year old boy were excited to walk the main street and dine in the Inns restaurants and then walk a mile up the road for icecream at the end of the night. We even discovered a small little children's museum within walking distance of the Inn. Next time we go we will bring fishing rods for the kids!

I have stayed at Church Landing 2 other times on business board meetings for the New England Inns & Resorts Association; however, I would to make this family trip an annual tradition. There really is no other place like this-"It really is amazing!".

I really can't say enough great things about this property and the awesome staff and management. They deserve every star possible for ratings!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Been to Church Landing at Mill Falls? Share your experiences!