“Hart's Turkey Farm” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Rumford, Rhode Island
“Hart's Turkey Farm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I just visited Hart's. Both enjoyed the open faced turkey dinner. We choose butternut squash as our side. Very good. Corn bread and hot rolls, carrot salad...everything was wonderful.
On the way out, we spied pumpkin donuts, glazed. they were also very good.
Wanted to skip thanksgiving, but rest of family didn't want to. We were satisfied with Hart's!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Massachusetts
“Awesome step back in time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Love this place, great food, great atmosphere. Went two times while on vacation, once for dinner and once for lunch. Both times we were greatest nicely, sat quickly and served quickly. Both times the waitress and food came quickly. Turkey dinners and turkey sandwiches were very good. Glad we went twice and hope to be back soon.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Milford, Massachusetts
“Never disapoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Once again had the best Turkey dinner at a great price. This is a great dinner that you can't finish and I have never been disappointed here. Always great food. My Dad who passed away 30 years ago always loved this place and now 30 years later we all still love it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hopedale, Massachusetts
“Learn From The Name”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I should know better. It's not like I have never been out to eat. BUT.....when you really, really want Prime Rib there is NOTHING else that will make you happy. I figured that at 6:30 in the evening on Labor Day I could get Prime Rib (even at a Turkey Farm). It's on their menu.....but NO. They committed a restaurant sin by not having any.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Drummondville, Canada
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We stopped by while driving through Meredith. We were looking for a nice place to eat with our 2 kids. The service was good and our waitress very nice and helpful. I was a little hesitant to order steak in a place where 95% of the menu is turkey based and this is not a joke. I ordered a filet mignon with stuffed shrimps. The filet mignon was served with an herb butter on top, which was very good!!! I asked for medium-rare and I got exactly what I liked. It was melting in my mouth...awesome meat! The shrimps were good but there was more stuffing than shrimps. My daughter had the turkey parmesan and she was delighted with her plate. My husband had a turkey club and sait it was good but nothing special about it. Our son started to feel feverish during dinner and hardly touched his plate of turkey burger. Our waitress was very nice and understanding about it and she brought a box and hurried to bring the check so we could leave. They have a nice gift store where they sell their products but I thought it was a little expensive. Overall, it's a nice family restaurant with good food and good service.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere