“They take care of me :) :)” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Windham, Maine
“They take care of me :) :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have been staying here on a weekly bases for some time. Management and staff have been very helpful, and professional. I leave prior to breakfast being severed, management has offered me a flight bag, it great, fresh fruit to start the day. Usually the night staff Paul (my hotel dad) ensures I have my flight bag. It's great to see a smiling face early in the morning. The rooms have always been clean and fresh.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Polish first
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This establishment has excellent service and accommodations for its size. i recommend this hotel to anyone. It is exceptionally clean,great breakfast,great management and staff, and a great stay, i stay here everytime I am in town

Paul A. Breault
mesa,az

Room Tip: all is great
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

While in town for business, I stayed at Fairfield Inn Manchester Airport on 2 occasions. Both experiences were late night arrivals. In spite of the late hour, staff greeting was warm, friendly, and inviting. I have encountered several staff members, all of whom were professional and courteous. They are also accomodating to unique needs. I was pleasantly surprised that one staffer even remembered me from my stay a month ago! My stays were short, but enjoyable... Comfortable beds with lots of pillows, free wi-fi, flat screen TV, good shower pressure. In-room microwaves are an added bonus if you aren't able to enjoy the free breakfast. Location is super convenient to the Manchester Airport...only about 10 min ride. Shuttle also takes guests to local establishments as available. Prices are quite reasonable as related to similar properties in the area. I plan on staying again.

Oh, and if you check in on Four Square, you get 2000 extra Marriott points if you book on Marriott.com or directly with Fairfield Inn!!

Room Tip: I chose the double room, simply for the economy, but I'm sure any room would be great.
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My sister and I stayed at this hotel and had a great experience! The location is very convenient (restaurants and stores are right around the corner) and found the staff to be friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was great and we enjoyed the clean, comfortable rooms. I will definitely be returning to this hotel in the future and would recommend it to others.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
FBlauvelt, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, I hope you do come back soon. We love seeing repeat guests, it makes us feel like we are doing something right!! Merrimack NH has Premium Outlets, it's only 20 minutes from the hotel. Come back and enjoy the tax free shopping.
Troy, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

and clean rooms!!
Was traveling with family over the 4th of July holiday and was oh-so-happy with front desk Sam!! The room was updated, smelled good and was oh-so clean. A good night's rest was just what we needed from a long drive.
Breakfast in the morning was good - they added eggs and sausage! YUM! The boys were oh-so full, plenty of choices!
We will definitely stay here again when we are traveling in Manchester!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for writing a review. Not only is it great for the traveler who is choosing which hotel they might want to visit, it is a motivator for the staff. Looking forward to your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We had a great stay. Close to sites, attractions, and restaurants. Friendly staff, spacious and clean rooms. Comfortable. I will definitely stay here again. Child friendly and great breakfast. The price for the stay and the amenities provided were well worth it.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Fairfield's are known for the clean and fresh rooms, affordable rates for the destination, Full American Breakfast, free WiFi, and a staff which gives you service that will make you want to return. I am so glad we are meeting your expectations.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My son and I stayed here for a weekend New England adventure. It was a perfect location and close to the mall, restaurants, Hampton Beach, and Boston. The staff members were kind, professional, and approachable. The manager even took the time to ensure all my expectations were met (they were exceeded). The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. The fridge in our room was spotless and was great to have with my little guy. The hotel is kid friendly and made us feel very welcome. They also have an outdoor pool which was great. The free breakfast was great too. I highly recommend this hotel. Thank you Fairfield Inn Manchester/Boston.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
FBlauvelt, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a candid review. We love to here them. We work hard to make sure that your holiday is one to remember. As you said, our rates are reasonable, centrally located whether you want to take in a game at Fenway or build a sand castle at Hampton Beach, and we have clean comfortable rooms. Hope to see you again.

Been to Fairfield Inn Manchester-Boston Regional Airport? Share your experiences!