“Good place to stay when flying out.” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Homestead, Florida
“Good place to stay when flying out.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

Nice business class hotel near the airport. We chose it as they advertised a free airport shuttle. They were very nice picking us up up after turning in our rental car the day before our flight and getting us back to the airport in plenty of time the next day.

Room Tip: It is a long walk to find a place to eat, if you do not have a car.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
CHADDS FORD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

Let me preface this by saying my wife and I belong to Marriott Rewards and have probably stayed in close to 30 different Marriott properties by now, mostly Fairfield Inns. I am a Diabetic on Insulin and both my wife and I have sleep apnea. We can oot sleep in the same bed anymore unless nessessary. We always reserve a room with 2 double beds and a refridgerator so we can sleep and I have a place for my Insulin plus we my lunch meat to make sandwiches for our lunch on vacation. We check in and we go to our room. we have the 2 double beds but no fridge. I go back down stairs and the desk clerk said the only room she had with a fridge was a King Room. You mean to tell me they didn't see I needed a fridge for medical reasons?!?!?!?! So against my judgement I take the room. Needless to say I hardly slept. The bed was to soft, god knows about the pillows. We checked out after 3 nites when we were supposed to stay for 5. Plus for being on vacation we need a laundry and the hotel does not have 1 If I haven't scared you away by now, here are the pluses. The staff IS very friendly, the desk clerk DID try to accomodate us and the Deluxe Continental Breakfast is VERY GOOD (we even had scrambled eggs and sausage on Sunday). We did not fly but the hotel does have a sghuttle van that runs from 4:30 AM until midnite 7 days a week My recomendation. If you are staying 1 or at most 2 nites, ok. If you plan on staying, more I don't know if I would take my chances. I know we won't again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
FBlauvelt, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, responded to this review, October 4, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel on TripAdvisor. We welcome all comments and suggestions. We do apologize for not being able to accommodate your on-arrival refrigerator request for your room type during an sold out weekend. Unfortunately our refrigerator/microwave units do not move from room to room due to their weight and size. I am glad that we were able to offer you a room with a refrigerator on arrival. Sorry it was not up to your standards, we should have moved you back into your reserved room type the next morning. I am not sure why this didn't happen, but I'll look into this matter. If you have any futher comments regarding your stay please feel free to reach me at fiona.b@prosperahospitality.com.
Ijamsville, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

We were traveling to Manchester airport from Maine. Our daughter had a seizure on the plane so we had to get off and went to the hospital where my daughter was admitted. I called Fairfield from the hospital and they came and picked us up there so we could check in. Without exception, the staff helped us with info. and their shuttle took us back and forth to the airport. The breakfast was outstanding and the room clean. Our kids and myself even used the pool outside which was cool but clean and refreshing. I would stay here anytime.
Thanks for everything!

Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

We 1st had a horror room which we didn't stay at, so this place was a palace in comparison. The rooms we really nice, comfortable, clean, continental breakfast, awesome staff and really close to the NH Mall. This will be the place I stay when I visit again! No question!

Room Tip: The lady at the front desk was very accomodating, we requested a room close to an exit because we ne...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
San Jose, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

The best thing about this hotel is the pool; my son loved it and it was big enough to actually swim a few laps. The desk staff was friendly and helpful, bringing us new towels within 5 minutes of our request. Breakfast, better than average for a hotel but I wish they had real cups and not the styrofoam - I can't drink out of it because of the taste.

The worst part about the hotel was the bed. The sheets did not fit well and the bottom sheet kept coming loose (way past time for all hotels to use fitted bottom sheets!) and I would wake up all tangled in the sheets. The pillows were also rather odd and uncomfortable. Not a restful night at all.

The location of the hotel is quite convenient to local businesses and the freeway, but not noisy from traffic.

Hartford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

My father and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn Manchester while attending a sporting event in New Hampshire. We were pleasantly surprised by the hotel. The staff were all very friendly and the room was clean. The beds were comfortable and the room rate was reasonable. I was nervous when I found that my room was right next to the elevator, but it was very, very quiet. The hotel is located near a number of restaurants, so there are lots of local dining options. The room included a complementary breakfast which is served buffet style. The breakfast included some fresh fruit, fruit cups, yogurt, cereal, breakfast sandwiches, a waffle maker, eggs, sausage, bagels, muffins, etc. The staff kept the breakfast bar well stocked during the morning rush. There was an outdoor pool which we did not use, but it looked clean. I would certainly stay here again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011 via mobile

Friendly and courteous staff.
Decent pool.
Free breakfaat.
Clean rooms.

Cons...
You could hear the water running through the pipes in the other guest rooms.

• Stayed August 2011

Been to Fairfield Inn Manchester-Boston Regional Airport? Share your experiences!