“Great service, wonderful employees, and a free shuttle!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Stowe, Vermont
“Great service, wonderful employees, and a free shuttle!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

Recently visited manchester NH. Needed a place to stay. Was able to book my room 2 hours before arrival. We were seeing a concert at the verizon wireless areana and they informed us about a free shuttle service, which worked out great! Fast check in/out.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

Quick and easy check in. Friendly staff. Room was very clean. Excellent experience.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
North Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2010

I stayed her after 2 horrid nights at another hotel and it was a refreshing change. The rooms are modern and very clean, beds are comfortable, room service great, and the staff is friendly and very professional. There is a restaurant in the hotel that is very good. Parking is free and the location is pretty good. When I return this will be my choice.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
North Andover, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2010

So, normally I dont take the time to write reviews... but after staying in this hotel I had to share my expirience. This place is absolutly superb!! And it was all brought on by the amount of customer service I recieved. All the way from the front desk to the General Manager. I stayed two days at this particular hotel and really was blown away. You just dont see this anymore. The front desk staff were beyond friendly and very personable. I also spent a good time at the resturant and bar. The food was delicious, the price was very fair, and the service was beyond excellent!! I had about three different bartenders during my stay and each and everyone of them were fantastic. They were always on top of my order, fast, and efficient. This already seemed like a good crew who just seems to have fun together in their work area and they relate that energy back to the customer... then (very surprisingly) the Genreal Manager approaches me, introduces himself, and asks me "how I'm doing, am I enjoying my stay , is there anything he or his staff can do to make my stay more enjoyable?" oh yeah, and he knew all the names of his staff. Overall a very impressive hotel, I enjoyed my stay very much, and the next time I'm in Manchester I will without question stay here... for business or pleasure.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Glastonbury, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

My husband is in the Navy & his unit stayed there on the weekend of the 5th of June. We stayed in room 214 (A Starwood Advantage room) which is right off the hallway and next to the (teensy) fitness center. We did not have any problems with noise though.

The room was good sized and comfortable for us with our 2 kids. The room and bathroom were very clean and it was well appointed with a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker and a free bottle of water.

The breakfast buffet was HORRIBLE. Next time I'll go to Dunkin Donuts down the street. Everything in the buffet was stone cold. There was cereal (3 snack size boxes) but no bowls to put it in...one cup of yogurt left...nobody refilled or refreshed any of the food in the buffet (scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon - which was empty, french toast sticks?, waffles but only sugar free syrup) for the entire 30+ minutes we were in there.

The staff in the dining room, except for one woman, ignored everyone there leaving this one woman rushing about from table to table.

The other service issue I had was regarding an item left in the hotel. As soon as I got home (about 3 hours away) I realized I had left my Tempur-pedic type pillow in the room. I called the front desk and was promptly transferred to Housekeeping who still has not returned my call. I tried to call the front desk for help again & got nothing. I don't even care if they had called to say "We can't find it" because even that is better than being ignored. It was maddening & disappointing.

So don't forget anything or you're screwed but if you want a clean place to stay, go for it. Just make sure you eat someplace else, too...

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2010

From the moment I came off the plane and was greeted by the friendly van driver, Michelle I knew I was going to have a great stay. The beds were SO comfortable, there were extra blankets and I didnt even have to ask for extra pillows! The front desk clerk was very helpful with directions and the various special requests that I needed. The food from the restaurant was delicious and the service was great. The gm himself even served me a drink! The hotel was very clean and close to everything one would need- and the FREE van is available at pretty much anytime. I would DEFINITELY go back and recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Gaffney, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2010

After a drive from Boston we visited the Frank Lloyd Wright Zimmerman Home and Currier Art Museum: http://www.currier.org/collections/zimmerman.aspx (recomend to reserve in advance.)
We enjoyed our stay at this Starwood, Four Points Sheraton in Manchester, New Hampshire. It is very convient to the highway, mall, and airport. There is a nice oriential garden and pond at the entrence. The staff and manager were very pleasent and even recommended places to eat when we inquired. We relaxed in the living room like reception area with a fireplace while we talked with some of the staff and did some computer searches. We saw thier nice pool but were a little tired to swim. We enjoyed a TV program and had a good night sleep. We had a very good breakfast at this Starwood Sheraton. We then drove on into the Great White Mountains, hiked thru a Gorge, took a tram to the Mountain top, saw a black bear, and several water falls.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Manchester Airport? Share your experiences!