“Great Hotel - Wish We Travelled During Baseball Season!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Baseball Package
Ranked #4 of 16 hotels in Manchester
West Chester, PA
“Great Hotel - Wish We Travelled During Baseball Season!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2009

Really a great hotel. Very close to downtown Manchester and is easily accessible to RT. 293. Rooms are large and have microwave and refrigerator. Bar area was good, but they need to get some beer on draft. We did not eat dinner here, but the food smelled delicious. We did actually have breakfast the next morning and it was great. They had a normal buffet, but made to order omelets, waffles and French toast, which I thought was a nice touch. One small complaint, the beds are not up to Hilton standards.

The patio connected to the stadium looked awesome. My family and I will be returning to catch a game in the future!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

370 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Ipswich, Suffolk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2009

My daughter and I stayed at HGI last week. We were attending my nephews wedding. I can't praise it enough. The Staff were friendly and very helpful. The evening we arrived I turned down the bed, there was a mark that looked like blood on the cover. On phoning Reception, they immediately offered to change rooms, I only wanted a clean cover. Within minutes, the new cover had arrived complete with a weeks complimentary breakfast vouchers for Katie and I. Now that is what I call service. The shuttle bus drivers were fantastic, friendly, reliable and nothing was too much trouble for them We ate at the hotel in the evening twice and both times the meals were excellent. The room was clean and comfortable. If I had to make one complaint, it was that the pool was cold, but hey, if that is all I have to complain about, they have nothing to worry about. I would certainly recommend the HGI, good value, wonderful staff, and brilliant shuttle bus drivers. thank you HGI for making our stay so good.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Perrysburg, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2009

Great hotel, great location, and great staff. The hotel overlooks the outfield of the New Hampshire Fisher Cats (AAA) baseball stadium. Odd numbered rooms have a great vantage point to watch games, but the Patio restaraunt is the best place to watch a game. Good food, and highly reocmmended to Hilton Honor members.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Allen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2009

This is a brand new hotel that has very large rooms, great amenities. Some rooms overlook the baseball field. The only problem I had was if you are using a GPS to find the hotel it sends you to the wrong place. My advice is just follow the signs for the baseball stadium. If I am ever going to Manchester again this is the place to stay.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2009

Stayed here July 2009 with wife and toddler. I couldn't be more pleased with this place.

The staff are very friendly, attentive, and efficient. They go out of their way to make you comfortable and welcome.

The hotel is crisp, new, and has nice decor. Classy, but not overly done. There's a bar near the lobby on the inside that is nicely done and plenty of seating in different areas.

There's a bar/restaurant outside overlooking the outfield of the ballpark next door. Too cool. The game got rained out on our stay (I was beyond bummed), but you can NOT beat the location to see a game here.

The pool was very nice, clean, and had plenty of towels, rest rooms and showers. There was also a nice hot tub just outside of the pool area.

The fitness center was nicer than expected. Plenty of room, a couple of treadmills, an elliptical trainer and a stationary bike. There's also a rack of dumbells and an adjustable bench. The provide towels, water, and television. Immaculate.

The rooms were superb. We had a city view room - wow. Huge windows overlooking the city and surrounding hills, simply stunning.

I typically don't stay in Hilton's nor these Garden Inn's. But, I will from now on. This place is just too nice. I'll definitely stay here anytime I visit NH.

Do NOT miss this place and try to catch a baseball game if you can. I've paid way more for hotels and this place CAN NOT be beat.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2009

This HGI appears to be relatively new and is above average for the chain. It has stylish decor throughout, a roomy lobby, and well-appointed rooms (although I wish the bedding would be nicer; that's a grunt I have with the HGI chain, though, not this specific hotel). The service at the hotel was good, both at check-in and in the restaurant. A colleague and I had dinner in the restaurant, and it was very good -- a nice selection on the menu, including healthy items, and prompt and polite service. Overall, a good stay -- no complaints -- and certainly worthy of returning on a future visit to Manchester.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
N Dartmouth MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2009

We stayed here for two nights while attending a convention. We arrived at 10 am and we were allowed to check in early. The lobby was beautiful and the check in process went smoothly. As we were going up to our room on the second floor we noticed an outdoor patio that overlooks the field where the Toronto Blue Jays minor league team plays. There were no games scheduled for the time that we were going to be there otherwise you can sit right out on the patio and watch the game.
We found our room a typical hotel room. Nothing special. It was very clean, the beds comfortable and it came with a microwave and mini refridgerator which I appreciated.
We took the shuttle back and forth to the convention. They even took us to two restaurants for dinner and dropped us back off at the convention. All of the shuttle drivers were excellent! They were courteous and willing to help. We waited less than 10 minutes every time we called them.
Upon check out as we were leaving we all couldn't fit in the elevator. I went down seperate from my party. I was waiting for them when a maintenance man came by and stuck a key into the elevator panel. As he was walking away I asked him why he did that. He said that he overoad the elevator so that I wouldn't have to wait for it to stop on the floors.
He also helped us pack up our car. All with a smile on his face. Excellent service at this hotel! Everyone seems to be happy to help you in anyway they can. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown? Share your experiences!