“Cool atmosphere, great food and not that expensive!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cotton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 345 restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Stark Street
Windham, New Hampshire
“Cool atmosphere, great food and not that expensive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

My fiancée made a reservation at cotton tonight and we both really enjoyed it! We sat inside not realizing they have an out door patio area. The interior of the place is well decorated and not very loud, it looks tasteful and I really enjoyed just looking at things on the walls. The bread was fantastic and they we ordered pan seared scallops as an app which came dressed around a spinach type salad, delish! I ordered the jambalaya which is usually hit or miss at most places but was probably one of the best I have ever had. I planned to take half of it home but ended up just stuffing it all in! Our bill was $87 bucks before tip for an appetizer, 2 entrees, 2 beers and 2 martini's, the bar tab was $25. Very reasonable in my opinion, I'd expect to pay over $100 for a meal like this across the border.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Yonkers, New York
“Good Food Good Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great ambiance, fine service, good fresh food, generous portions. We ordered two glasses of wine which were a bit skimpy on the serving.

Visited May 2013
Yonkers, New York
“Great food at reasonable prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Cotton had a limited but interesting menu. The service was good, the food fresh and the ambiance pleasant. One complaint. We ordered wine and the serving was skimpy.

Visited May 2013
Englewood, Florida
“NH Restaurant Week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is one of my husbands favorite restaurants. The food has always been excellent and the service is great.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salem, New Hampshire
“Great Atmosphere, food and drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Love the old mill building atmosphere. My husband and I have been here a couple of times on date nights, and I brought my step-daughter once for a special occasion. The food has been consistently excellent each time. Best steak I have had in a restaurant (steakhouses included!) and I ordered the chicken another time and if possible, it was even more delicious!! Great place to take a date and splurge a little!

Visited November 2012