“Forget the diet and pass the Pulled Pork and Bubba Bucket” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 310 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Hamburgers
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to KC's Rib Shack Barbecue restaurant. New Hampshire's favorite BBQ for close to two decades. At KC's Rib Shack, serving the world's finest hickory-smoked ribs and BBQ is our passion. Our food and exceptional service are definitely two things we take seriously. No white tablecloths here, you'll sit at butcher paper covered tables under the Christmas lights and pull from a roll of paper towels to wipe our homemade BBQ sauces from your face. Our Southern style Barbeque, Bar-B-Que, Bar-B-Cue, just Q, or however you spell it, is seasoned with our own recipe of different dry rubs and cooked without sauce. Its then cut to order and prepared straight from our smokers which run 24 hours a day...
Gilford, New Hampshire
“Forget the diet and pass the Pulled Pork and Bubba Bucket”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

These guys BBQ like no one else in NH..
Not fancy so wear your jeans,, paper plates, plastic silverware its an indoor picnic..
Great food, fun sides..
Going with a date try a Bubba Bucket..
Going with the kids...Crayons are ok
Riding the motorcycle check out the Tiki Hut

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Burlington, Vermont
“Deep Fried Pickle Heaven and Huge Portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Took our out of town guests from Toronto to KC's for dinner. While I am not a fan of smoked food, everyone loved their dinners and we ended up heading home with what felt like was 1/2 of our meal as everyone was so full.

Usual Kraft Paper / Crayon tables type environment with 6 different sauce choices on table to use for your meat and lots of choices for everyone to choose from. As long as you are not bringing a Vegan for dinner you cannot go wrong with KC's no matter what age your party is

Our hubbies especially liked the "Nice Rack" Tshirts the waitresses were sporting as well !!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Deeeeeeelicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Found this gem of a barbecue restaurant while traveling on business. Rustic family-style dining. I have been there twice already. The ribs were just the right combination of tangy and fall off the bone. The pulled pork and brisket were to die for! I used to not like cornbread until I tasted
theirs, incredible! The beans and dirty rice were good also. If you just want a great meal in a casual
comfortable setting go to this restaurant you will love it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best BBQ in New Hampshire!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

While traveling on business I happened upon the great BBQ place! I have since been back 2 times since my initial visit and I will go back every time I am in town. I have had the Ribs, Brisket, Chicken, Pulled Pork, Dirty Rice, baked Beans and although I generally don't care for Cornbread, theirs was out of this world! Rustic decor and family style dining make this a great place to go solo or bring a party. You will enjoy every visit, I certainly did! Highly recommended!

Visited July 2013
Windham, New Hampshire
“Alot of Ribs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We ordered the QQ Platter of which we had pulled pork, ribs, brisket, and sausage. With the meal you also get the choice of 2 sides. I loved everything except the sausage. I wish I had chosen the chicken instead. It was too much for the 2 of us to eat and will be enjoying the leftovers another night. The food was very tender and no fat. I loved it. They bring out different sauces that you can put on your meats. They cam out of the fridge and were cold - I wished they had them at room temperature because I didnt like putting cold sauce on hot meat.
Wait staff was very pleasant. I will go back!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere