“Catering that Delights” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #79 of 345 restaurants in Manchester
Newfane, Vermont
“Catering that Delights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Angela's is my 'go-to' place for catered meals. They over deliver in service and quality for a moderate price. Everyone always comments on how great the food is!

I first used Angela's for a memorial service. While the service was taking place, they magically appeared in the lobby and anterooms and set up a feast that people remembered almost as much as the service itself. The food was -as always- first class and the delivery was flawless. Plenty of utensils, napkins, plates, beverages. We asked them to prepare an unattended service and it worked perfectly.

After that, for open houses and other events, I call only one place, Angela's. They help me plan the menu and I am always glad when there are leftovers for me …dinners for a week.

I have never eaten in the bistro itself, because I live some distance, but the catering is first rate for a price I can afford, with quality no one complains about. A great find!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Concord, New Hampshire
“GREAT PLACE FOR ITALIAN PREPARED FOOD OR INGREDIENTS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

lots of great frozen dishes...lasagne, manicotti, etc. and pastas, olive oil, breads, cheeses, cheeses, cheeses and assorted items for italian cooking. very trustworthy and fair people, long time in area...sort of "family"

Visited November 2012