“Poor Service” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Poor Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

It took us forever to get our drinks, our waiter was extremely rude. Then he added on a 20% tip when we were only a group of 4. It was my birthday and he was acting like everything I asked for was a hassle, he even forgot silverware. If your looking for good service and friendly people this is not the place to go.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Not Impressed.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I came here, expecting a quality meal with great service. I had heard from a co-worker that it was fun. My experience differed greatly from my expectations. I returned a second time and it sucked even more. The service is extremely inconsistent and the waitresses are really annoying and do not seem genuine. The manager does not seem to care about the customers as much as he strictly cares about rushing them out the door to get more people in to make more money. The food is good, however, the manner in which the establishment is run, makes me never want to give them any of my money ever again. Don't go here.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Litchfield, New Hampshire
“Food and Fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Great menu with all of the items you would expect to see at a hibachi restaurant. Well prepared with the usual entertainment value. Go there with a group and you will surely have alot of fun. Flavorful with generous portions.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Amherst, New Hampshire
“We've rbeen twice and would go again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We tried the hibachi and as these things always are they are novel and entertaining the first time. The food was okay but my husband didn't feel well after. We went back again to the dining room and had a very good meal that exceeded our expectations. I would go again.

Visited January 2013
Rhode Island
“Good service and nice selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

This appears to be a farily new restaurant. I'm in the area on business once per quarter, and don't remember seeing this the last time. The service was wonderful, ther server was helpful and knowledgeable about the menu offerings. Edemame was delicious, not too salty and a good size portion. The only negative comment would be about the use of imitation crabmeat in the lollipop roll (but the presentation was beautiful). When in the area agin, I will return.

• Visited December 2012