“solid for soup and sandwich” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Hampton Falls, New Hampshire
“solid for soup and sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

want a good salad, sandwich or soup of the Greek variety in downtown Manchester, this is the place to head. The food is authentic and tasty and the prices are good. I've enjoyed their gyros, soups and salads at various times. All terrific. This is a sandwich place so it isn't much on atmosphere and the service is efficient but it is a sandwich place so you have to pick up your sandwich from the counter where you order it. The space is clean and the tables are very functional. I eat here regularly when I want a quick bite.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Excellent True Greek Gyros”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Fantastic gyros. We love the traditional (pork) as well as the Chicken. The dolmathes- are an extra treat. Some of best Gyros in Manchester area. Clean restaurant. Appears to small family business with attention to detail.

Manchester, New Hampshire
“So glad I finally tried a Gyro at this Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

It took me years to try my first Gyro. My only option used to be a place that was known for quantity, not quality. When the Gyro Spot opened up I finally decided to check out what these mysterious Greek sandwiches were all about. Over a year later I'm still a fan. More than that, every two weeks I get a craving that can only be satisfied with a delicious pork Gyro from the Gyro Spot. No joke. I highly recommend you stop in and give them a try if you haven't. One pro tip. You might be able to find a pretty sweet incentive to go at the restaurant site iHeartDining. Takes some of the guilt out of visiting so often.They also have a full profile of the restaurant for those looking for more detail.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Not great but might just not travel well?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

A week ago I had my wife pick up a couple gyros from the gyro spot she also bought some loukamedes (sp?) the little fried dough balls with honey and cinnamon on them. When she got home they were little bricks of dough. I'm not sure if they are bad or just bad after a 10 minute drive. I have bought them before from other places and not had this problem before but it could be the way they make them. Also the gyros were average at best but again it could be just the drive that made them taste that way some food isn't made for take out. I will give this place another shot one day and eat in. My advice don't get take out here.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Manchestet
“A decent gyro”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

I've had much better gyro in boston, only it is much cheaper here. I don't get the fries in the gyro.

• Visited May 2014