“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Rhosneigr, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Perfect for what I needed just before a long flight. Very clean rooms, no noise, staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough for you. Also had the breakfast which was great. Thank you! Would definitely come here again in the future!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Bedford, NH, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

People are warm and friendly, acommodations are clean, no odors, looks new, the location right by the Airport is Great ! The Continental Breakfast is always tastee and fresh. They make you feel right at home. Great shuttle service, many reataurants nearby, easy to find and to get to. Highly recommend them, and they are always a Great Value !

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Clermont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

We stayed in this hotel due to its location to the airport but were very happy with the room, staff and hotel overall. Our room was quiet and spacious. We enjoyed our stay here and wished all of our rooms during our trip were this nice. We would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

If you are looking for an affordable room, that is clean, comfortable and with excellent service look no further. I've stayed at a few hotels in the Manchester area and of all the hotels this one is BY FAR the BEST. Great prices and Linda at the front desk made me feel right at home, while making sure my pocket was'nt hit hard. Book here and you wont regret it!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your recommendation of us to the TripAdvisor community. I will pass your compliments on to Linda and we hope you visit us again soon!

Best,
Jonathan Newton, GM
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Upon arrival we were greeted by Adam and Linda. They were both really awesome . We were treated to a complimentary ice cold beer, as well as an upgrade! The room was clean and comfortable . Thanks for a relaxing night.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I booked a room online for four nights in October. I had never stayed at a Homewood Suites before, however, I had stayed at other Hilton-owned hotels and always had a good experience.
My sister and brother-in-law recommended this hotel and raved about the roomy suites, so I booked a junior suite. I was traveling with my mother, who does not travel much anymore so I wanted it to be a good experience for her. When we checked in, the room was not a suite. It was a normal-sized hotel room with two queen beds and one uncomfortable chair. There was a “kitchen”, with a full-size refrigerator, two burner stove and microwave, while nice, they were located along the wall as you first walked into the room, where you might find a closet. I was disappointed because I was expecting, well a suite- after all it is Homewood SUITES- so I went to the front desk to ask about another room. The two women at the front desk were very nice when we initially checked in, however when I told them I was expecting a larger room- such as a suite, they were not sympathetic in the least and said that I booked a junior suite and that is a junior suite and that they were fully booked. I reiterated that it was not a suite, but it was obvious I was getting nowhere. I said that I was very disappointed and that I would probably be looking for another hotel the next day.

In the morning I checked again with the front desk. They immediately (different staff) started going through the computer and said that they would have a suite available by 2 pm that day. The difference was literally night and day. We moved later in the afternoon to another room with a big, very comfortable living area, full kitchen with an eating area and separate bedroom. It was the manager, Jon who moved us immediately. He was absolutely fabulous. I would definitely stay at this hotel again only because of Jon. If we hadn’t been able to move, I probably would have checked out that morning and would not have recommended this hotel. I highly recommend it now.

Room Tip: If you don't want to hear planes taking off and landing, ask for a room opposite the side that f...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

When I arrived at the Homewood Suites the desk clerk welcomed me with a friendly hello and offered me an upgrade to a 1 Bedroom Suite. I purchased a soft drink from the convenience store and went up to my room to get settled in as I had an early flight the next morning. The room was very clean and nice. The wake up call was on time; the complimentary breakfast was ready at 5am even though breakfast didn't officially start until 7am. The quiche was delicious and coffee nice and hot. The Shuttle service to the airport was prompt and the driver very friendly. I like staying at the Homewood Suites Manchester as they treat you like family.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport? Share your experiences!