“Was happy and well cared for” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
A TripAdvisor Member
“Was happy and well cared for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2004

Got a great rate on the internet, almost 1/2 rack rate. I was picked up by hotel shuttle within 10 minutes of calling at airport. On the way to check in asked if driver could stop at dunkin doughnuts (sorry had not been to DD in years, and it was cold) across street before arriving at hotel. Driver very friendly - hotel looked deserted - I was on an earlier flight than projected and arrived hours before normal check-in - Front desk said no problem and accomadated me with out extra charge. Pool and fitness area very clean. Wanted a nice meal for dinner - shuttle was provided and taken to just what i was looking for. I travel all over the world - was not looking for 5 daimond hotel in Manchester, but I got a newer hotel - very clean - well stocked - very friendly service - and hotel staff that exceeded my expectations - would not hesitate to stay again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2004

The hotel is close to the airport, shopping, and restaurants. The rooms are spacious and clean. Unlike another reviewer, we did not find a shortage of supplies in our room, although we would agree with him/her that the front desk seemed disorganized. The worst thing about this hotel for us was the breakfast. For the money, it is a nice place.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2004

Manager checked me in and left voicemail before I got to my room stating "hope everything is okay". There was a second message left the following day for me to call him back. I did not return the call expecting it to be another "hope you're happy" message. The next day, he called me in my room around 8:30 and was annoyed that I had not returned his call and stated they must get into my room to clean it. I had left a note not to clean my room until after I checked out. I do this everywhere I go all across the US and have never had a problem.
(Why waste time and resources when a room-cleaning is not necessary for just 1 person staying in the room?) He instructed me that I am a guest of their property and have to follow their policies and they require a daily room cleaning (whether I like it or not). I told him I would take this up with the company President and he said the President was just there and saw my note on my room door and was upset that I didn't want my room cleaned. I told the manager to just check me out and I would go elsewhere. Before I could get my bags packed, the manager was knocking at my room door. I would not let him in and he said he just did not want me to leave unhappy. I told him "too late - I'm already aggravated - leave me alone until I can get out of here". He left. I tried to report this to Expedia where the reservations were made but . . . . so please be advised: THERE'S SOMETHING WEIRD GOING ON IN THIS HOTEL. The management obviously has the policy "my way or the highway". I took the highway.

West Chazy, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2004

I was really excited to stay here and just as glad to leave. We were greeted by a quite disorganized and unfriendly desk clerk. I asked very specific question to later find out his answer was inadequate; which disappointed us because we definitely would have arranged things differently. Our room was left with 2 half rolls of toilet paper for a 3 night stay and the pool area was messy and had no towels. The hotel itsself is not bad but it also isn't worth the price we paid for it. I had better service recently at a Baymont that we paid $30.00 a night for and rooms that were just as nice. Also, if you do stay here, don't use the phones. One call cost me $25.00

St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2003

Brand new; Coffee, cookies, fruit 24/7; Cont BF. Best of all was desk service --very accom and friendly. Highly recommended & would stay again. Gives a discount on e-mail reservations. Car rental from hotel available.

Been to Holiday Inn Manchester Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Manchester Airport

Address: 2280 Brown Ave, Manchester, NH 03103
Location: United States > New Hampshire > Manchester
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#6 Business Hotel in Manchester
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Manchester Airport 3*
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Manchester, NH Hotel, located less than 1 mile from Manchester Boston Regional Airport. Eat at our Airport Diner where guest's kids eat free for a quick on the fly item before you embark on your journey! The Holiday Inn Manchester Airport Hotel NH near Verizon Wireless Arena features 96 guest rooms and suites. Hotel amenities include complimentary airport shuttle service to Manchester Boston Regional Airport, indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, free wireless high-speed Internet access, and 24-hour business center. Centrally located, this Manchester, New Hampshire hotel is near Southern New Hampshire University, St. Anselm College, and the University of New Hampshire. It is also convenient to area companies such as Osram Sylvania, IBM, Tri-Town Ice Arena and General Electric. Local Hospitals and Medical Centers such as Catholic Medical Center, Elliot Hospital and Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center are also just minutes away. The best of Manchester is waiting for you at the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport Hotel NH. Our dedicated staff and services are sure to exceed your expectations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
Manchester Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.