“Nice stay close to the airport” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Lake City, Florida
“Nice stay close to the airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We needed a place close to the airport in Manchester. This Holiday Inn filled the bill nicely. The front desk clerk was very friendly upon check in. They had cookies out for guests and a USA Today also. My only complaint would be the slow elevator. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. They offer a shuttle to the airport, but we had a car, so we did not take advantage of that. We chose the option to purchase breakfast when we made our reservation. There is a diner attached and I would highly recommend it. I have never had such huge servings in my life. I could not eat half of what I was served for breakfast. The business center is small with only one computer, but it was quick in printing our boarding passes.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side, away from the busy street.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Reserving the Best for Breakfast package which includes a $20 voucher for our on-site restaurant, the Airport Diner, was a great choice! They have delicious food and, as you stated, very large portions. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to your next stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Saint John
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

i was very pleased with my stay at this hotel
rooms were bright and clean and big
the staff was great and i would stay there again
there is a wonderful dinner next to the hotel and the food was good.
there is also a free shuttle to take you to the airport.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your gracious comments about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport. We hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.
Meridian, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I always check out trip advisor before I book anything online. They have always been "right on it". However; this time I was very disappointed. My husband and I had just gotten in from a long, all day flight. We were checked in with no problem by a lovely, and very helpful attendant. When we got to our room #127, the smell was terrible. It was an overpowering, stale cigarette smell, covered up with a cheap, woodsy men's cologne. The room smelled like it had been closed up for a while. I told the lady at the desk about the smell, and she sent housekeeping in to spray a neutralizer. That just added to the smells.. I asked about another room, and she said there wasn't any more available. The room was clean..the furnishings was very outdated, and needs to be freshened up. I can live with that...but nasty smells are hard for me to tolerate. This was a bad start to our wonderful vacation!

Room Tip: Tell them about bad reviews, and ask what kind of room you might expect to get. See if any have been...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback about our hotel. I agree, TripAdvisor is a valuable resource for a traveler when planning a trip, and a great way for us to learn of an area of improvement. It is unfortunate when our non-smoking policy is violated by our guests, but what is more upsetting is that our housekeeping staff did not catch it. I was the guest service agent that took care of you that night and remember this well. I was unfortunately unable to move your room due to the full hotel, and I am very sad to hear that the neutralizer did not take care of the problem. Knowing that now, I am glad that I was able to discount your room that night, so at the very least, you did not have to pay full price for a room that wasn’t up to standard. Again, I am so sorry that you left this property with the impression that you did. I would like to invite you back after our upcoming renovation is complete so that you can have fresh, new perspective of our hotel.
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

With high expectations because it was a Holiday Inn we were not disappointed.

We chose this location based upon Trip Advisor reviews, airport shuttle, and on site restaurant because we would turn our rental in after check in and be captive at the hotel.

Check in went smoothly and they told us to call after we had turned in the car and they would send the shuttle to get us - all went smoothly.

The room was large and spacious, clean and quiet.

Occupancy seemed high on a Saturday night which confirmed we had made a good choice.

Room Tip: We booked the room without the "free breakfast" feeling we could do better paying for our...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for consulting the reviews of our past guests on TripAdvisor, we are glad you decided to give us a try! I’m so happy that you were not disappointed with your choice. It’s great to hear that you took advantage of our most popular amenities, the complimentary airport shuttle and The Common Man’s Airport Diner, we hope that you will be back to visit us soon.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stay here frequently when visiting the MHT area. Hotel has a great location and the Airport Diner attached to the hotel has some great food for any time of the day (open 24 hours). Check in is always very quick. My only negative comments are 1, the rooms (furniture and fixtures) are starting to show their age and should be replaced in the near future. Also i am a IHG Platinum elite member (over 50 says at IHG hotels). I’ve noticed that it this hotel i never seem to get any type of a perk or upgrade as i do at most others. Now I know that the IHG rewards program is not on the same level as H HHonors (Hilton) and you don’t have executive clubs or floors but I think that we would deserve more than nothing. I should state that they do give you a scratch off type card when you can get additional points or a free soft drink in the diner but you need to do something more, bottles of water and or packaged snack item at check in etc etc.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your loyalty, we are honored to be your Hotel of choice when staying in Manchester, NH. I am very excited to share that we are planning a half million dollar renovation to our guestrooms in the coming months. I am confident that the finished product will exceed your expectations! Regarding Platinum member recognition, it is important to us to show our thanks and appreciation for our elite members and we value your honest feedback. We do extend room upgrades to our valued Platinum Members but with the limited number of suites at our Hotel, we aren’t able to extend the upgrades as frequently as we would like. Please note that there are other prizes available on our scratch card game. You can earn bonus points, a free drink at the full service bar, breakfast for two at the Airport Diner or a complimentary in room movie. Our IHG Platinum members are very important to us and it is important that they know we hold them at the highest honor. Thank you for your review!
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I travel frequently and come to New England each year. I stayed here in 2012 and had a very comfortable stay. The on-site 24 hour diner is a huge plus, the shuttle service that runs until 1am to the Airport- comfortable rooms- an elevator- and the people !

This year I made the mistake of booking thru a 3rd party site-unbeknownst to me- googled Holiday Inn Manchester Brown ave- and got reservations- but it was not the actual hotel- the agent never informed me of the no-cancel reservation I was making- nor did I ever receive an email confirmation after going over my email address repeatedly-
To make a long story short AMANDA at the HOLIDAY INN Airport was such a huge help- she helpped me to cancel my un-needed room- with the 3rd party site who were no help and giving Holiday Inn a bad name-

I am looking forward to my stay-again- as I have in the past and thankful there are employees like AMANDA who go the extra mile to make and keep customers happy!!

Thanks- stay at this Hotel- it is convenient and well cared for- just be sure to call the hotel direct -

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write another great review. I’m extremely sorry to hear about the mishap with your reservation. I agree, with the number of web-sites available, it can be tricky and even a little confusing. Please keep in mind you can always call the hotel directly at 603-641-6466 and Amanda or one of our other knowledgeable staff members will be happy to help you. I will certainly pass along your wonderful comments about Amanda and we hope to see you again soon.
Bel Air, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Room was very clean and comfortable. Absolutely no airport noise - slept like a baby. If you are the type of person who likes a hotel with breakfast included, this is not for you - no breakfast in the hotel. They do, however, have a greasy diner easily accessed down a hallway from the front desk. I would not recommend eating there. See review on Airport Diner. Indoor pool and hot tub were both empty, making for a very relaxing swim - no children about splashing and screaming. Front desk staff were exceptional - fully focused on customer service. They do provide shuttle service to/from the airport - even for those of us needing to return a rental before an early flight the next day.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport! As a full service Holiday Inn, occasionally guests are left with the impression that we offer a continental breakfast. Although this is not an amenity our specific hotel brand offers, as you reported, we do have the Airport Diner next door where you can purchase a hot breakfast for under $5.00 a person! I'm very sorry that you did not have a good experience at the restaurant and I can assure you that they are working on improving the air conditioning in the Diner. As for the rest of your stay, I am pleased to hear that you found the many other aspects of our establishment as wonderful as you did. I invite you back to us anytime and hope in the future your dining experience will match the great service you receive at the hotel.

Been to Holiday Inn Manchester Airport? Share your experiences!