“Great Hotel and Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Los Angeles, California
“Great Hotel and Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Although they lost my reservation, they gave me a room and allowed me to check in early. I had had a very hard drive up from Vermont and was flying home the next day. My bed was comfortable but the pillows were very hard even though it said soft on the tags. My stay was made nice because of the General Manager Jade Stringfellow; Angela and the van driver John (an older man). They have a computer center and if you are a gold member you get free wi-fi.The only negative aspect to this hotel was that they had two busloads of kids staying there and they had me on the 2nd floor with the kids running up and down the hallway. The other matter is that their tele has blinking lights that cannot be turned off at the front desk. A 50's dinner next door...pricy but good food!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that our team members took such good care of you and you found the amenities of our hotel to your liking. Hope to see you return soon! Safe travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Gales Ferry
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We were only there for one night but thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We stayed in a King executive room. The room was spacious and very comfortable. The bed was very comfortable. No problem with the internet service (no charge for one night.) The bathroom was very clean. The hotel also offered a full service bar/lounge with live music which was a nice bonus. We enjoyed a nice glass of wine before retiring. We certainly would return and stay at this location anytime. Room had a coffee pot, refrigerator, microwave, and a nice TV. The room even had a balcony.

Room Tip: King Executive room worth the little extra bit of money for the room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the comments and hope to see you return soon to the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport!
Walpole, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

3 of us stayed here for 2 nights. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. There were extra pillows on each bed which was nice (not the typical 1 inch thick pillow). Rooms had a coffee pot, fridge, microwave and flat screen tv. Shower was good. Did not eat at the hotel, but did go to the diner that is attached to the hotel & open 24 hours - that was decent for a diner. Checking in/out was easy and efficient and the staff was friendly. The location was convenient - right off the highway. We would stay here again

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and I'm glad that you found the hotel staff and amenities to your satisfaction. We hope to see you return soon....safe travels.
North Easton, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel for a soccer tournament weekend. We rented two rooms, each with a king bed and pullout sofa. We found the room to be mostly very neat and tidy, and the beds were very comfortable. I did find the sofas to be a bit worn, as I was converting one of the sofas into a bed I noticed that the cushions were threadbare and even small holes in places. In addition, I thought that the second floor hall carpet had many large visible stains. But the small pool was nice and suited the kids' need for a swim, and the spa was nice and warm with good sprays. I used the treadmill in the small fitness center, it was an older model than I've seen in other hotels but it worked. The Airport Diner attached to the hotel was convenient and a fun spot for the kids. Overall, I would stay here again if in the area.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad to hear that you and your family found the amenities of the hotel to your liking. In reference to the pullout sofa beds and the hallway carpeting, I am happy to share that both items will be replaced in our 2013 renovation. We hope to see you return soon!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

After a long drive from staying in a rustic retreat in the woods of western Massachusetts, I showed up without a reservation late in the afternoon before an early flight out of MHT the next day and was nicely greeted by a very pleasant & professional desk clerk. I was through the check-in process and on my way up to my room within a couple of minutes. The room is pretty standard - king bed, sofa, flat screen. It was also super clean and quiet. My only issues were: 1. they are stingy with the bathroom amenities - specifically, no mouthwash as is usually the case and; 2. I felt it was a bit pricey, especially for Manchester ($134), but worth it to me for the convenience. The attached diner (with a full bar!) is open 24 hours and super convenient so I only had to go a few steps from the lobby for dinner that night and an early breakfast the next morning.

I fly in & out of MHT a few times a year and the hotel is only a few minutes drive from the airport. I will definitely stay here again the next time I have an early morning flight out to avoid a long drive to the airport at the crack of dawn! .

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing the Holiday Inn in Manchester NH! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed the Hotel's accommodations, amenities and friendly staff. Hope to see you on your next time you fly out of the Manchester Airport!
Rockton, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night for business. Very close and easy to find from the airport. Connected to a diner that served a great dinner and breakfast. Very nice front desk staff. Typical room and layout that you would find at a Holiday Inn. Nothing to fancy, but not bad either. No complaints, no raves. Average hotel and priced accordingly.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport and for taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you on your next trip to Manchester, NH!
Aurora, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed here for two nights, on arrival in NH and then again the night before we flew out. It is very convenient to the Manchester Airport, only about a mile or so away, and easy to find. Also, right off 293 to eas to get to the highway from there.

Room was pretty standard - 2 queen beds, small refrigerator and microwave, with coffee pot, flat screen TV, etc. Price was reasonable on the first night (about $112) but much more on the second night (about $184) because of the NASCAR race in Loudon that weekend.

Staff was friendly and gave us two adjoining rooms each night since we were traveling with our daughter and her family. The Airport Diner is attached to the restaurant and is open 24/7 so that is very convenient, though we did not eat there. There is also a Dunkin Donuts and MacDonalds right across the street. There are fresh baked cookies in the lobby put out several times each day (very good!) and of course free papers (USA Today, etc).

Our room was nice and clean, no noise from the airport that I noticed, decent restaurant in the Airport diner, helpful staff and very convenient when flying in and out of Manchester. I'd certainly use this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations, amenities and the staff. I agree, the cookies are a great perk! Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport and we hope to see you and your family again soon!

Been to Holiday Inn Manchester Airport? Share your experiences!