“Very Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 16 hotels in Manchester
North Easton, MA
“Very Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel for a soccer tournament weekend. We rented two rooms, each with a king bed and pullout sofa. We found the room to be mostly very neat and tidy, and the beds were very comfortable. I did find the sofas to be a bit worn, as I was converting one of the sofas into a bed I noticed that the cushions were threadbare and even small holes in places. In addition, I thought that the second floor hall carpet had many large visible stains. But the small pool was nice and suited the kids' need for a swim, and the spa was nice and warm with good sprays. I used the treadmill in the small fitness center, it was an older model than I've seen in other hotels but it worked. The Airport Diner attached to the hotel was convenient and a fun spot for the kids. Overall, I would stay here again if in the area.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad to hear that you and your family found the amenities of the hotel to your liking. In reference to the pullout sofa beds and the hallway carpeting, I am happy to share that both items will be replaced in our 2013 renovation. We hope to see you return soon!

203 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

After a long drive from staying in a rustic retreat in the woods of western Massachusetts, I showed up without a reservation late in the afternoon before an early flight out of MHT the next day and was nicely greeted by a very pleasant & professional desk clerk. I was through the check-in process and on my way up to my room within a couple of minutes. The room is pretty standard - king bed, sofa, flat screen. It was also super clean and quiet. My only issues were: 1. they are stingy with the bathroom amenities - specifically, no mouthwash as is usually the case and; 2. I felt it was a bit pricey, especially for Manchester ($134), but worth it to me for the convenience. The attached diner (with a full bar!) is open 24 hours and super convenient so I only had to go a few steps from the lobby for dinner that night and an early breakfast the next morning.

I fly in & out of MHT a few times a year and the hotel is only a few minutes drive from the airport. I will definitely stay here again the next time I have an early morning flight out to avoid a long drive to the airport at the crack of dawn! .

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing the Holiday Inn in Manchester NH! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed the Hotel's accommodations, amenities and friendly staff. Hope to see you on your next time you fly out of the Manchester Airport!
Rockton, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night for business. Very close and easy to find from the airport. Connected to a diner that served a great dinner and breakfast. Very nice front desk staff. Typical room and layout that you would find at a Holiday Inn. Nothing to fancy, but not bad either. No complaints, no raves. Average hotel and priced accordingly.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport and for taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you on your next trip to Manchester, NH!
Aurora, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed here for two nights, on arrival in NH and then again the night before we flew out. It is very convenient to the Manchester Airport, only about a mile or so away, and easy to find. Also, right off 293 to eas to get to the highway from there.

Room was pretty standard - 2 queen beds, small refrigerator and microwave, with coffee pot, flat screen TV, etc. Price was reasonable on the first night (about $112) but much more on the second night (about $184) because of the NASCAR race in Loudon that weekend.

Staff was friendly and gave us two adjoining rooms each night since we were traveling with our daughter and her family. The Airport Diner is attached to the restaurant and is open 24/7 so that is very convenient, though we did not eat there. There is also a Dunkin Donuts and MacDonalds right across the street. There are fresh baked cookies in the lobby put out several times each day (very good!) and of course free papers (USA Today, etc).

Our room was nice and clean, no noise from the airport that I noticed, decent restaurant in the Airport diner, helpful staff and very convenient when flying in and out of Manchester. I'd certainly use this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations, amenities and the staff. I agree, the cookies are a great perk! Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport and we hope to see you and your family again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I stayed here unexpectedly when I had a cancelled flight and was surprised and pleased. The desk clerk was welcoming and helpful even when there was a line. The trim was nice and had a mini fridge and microwave. The attached Diner is 24 hours and has an extensive diner menu. I would definitely recommend

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you so much for the review! With our close proximity to the Manchester Airport we see many distressed airline passengers. I am glad we were able to make an inconvenient situation at pleasant one for you. We hope to be your Hotel of choice if your travels bring to back to Manchester NH!
Laval, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stayed at this holiday inn on our way back home from Boston. It was a last minute decision because we decided to stay in the US longer to do some more shopping. We booked the hotel not even a day in advance using the holiday inn mobile app. We used a corporate code also and the app gave us no problems. The only downside is that we were two couples, and since we were staying one more night which was unplanned, we decided to split the cost of the room and share it. We were charged an extra 20 dollars because we were four. I do not understand this...the room has two queen beds anyways...whats the difference if we were three or four? That was a little annoying.

Upon our arrival we were greeted quickly and cordially. Honestly check-in was a breeze, i would be lying if i told you I was at the desk for even five minutes. The girl at the front desk overheard that we wanted to order in and even gave us menus with her recommendations...Pretty cool and we saved a lot of time because we didn't have to hunt down pizza joints in a unfamiliar town.

The rooms are clean, and organized. Beds were alright, woke up a little stiff but nothing to cry about. I enjoyed that the pillows in each bed had a selection of soft and firm pillows. Their TV's are updated and have loads of channels. Pool area looked clean.

Check out is a breeze, the bill is slipped under your door and you just leave your room keys in your room.

There is a diner next door that we did not visit but heard from other guests that the food was pretty good.

I would have likes to have some kind of breakfast in the morning i think thats were they fall a bit short...but other than that if your looking for a quick stay, this is the hotel for you!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Thank you for the review! We are delighted that you chose our Hotel and I am glad to hear that you found our staff to be efficient and accommodating. I am sorry that the charge for the two additional adults caught you by surprise. It is common practice to charge $10 per person for more than two adults in a guestroom. We hope to see you again on your next tax free shopping trip through Manchester, NH!
Pembroke, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

My wife and i wanted to get away from the house for the night but didn't want to be too far from our 2year old so we chose the holiday inn on brown ave, they made our stay like a mini vacation. we didnt have reservations so we took the chance and went as a walk in, we were greeted by karrissa with warm smile and some yummy cookies. we ate in the little diner that is directly attached to the hotel which was great because we didnt have to leave the hotel. we spent some time in the hot tub which was just the right temp and very relaxing. in the morning we called down and asked lisa for an extended check out (she gave us till 1pm) because we were just so comfortable in the big king size bed we didnt want to leave. the staff and hotel were wonderful and even though we live just a few minuets away my wife and i will be back again soon for another much needed vacation!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport. I am so happy that our amenities and staff helped to make a special get away for you and your wife even better. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you both on your next "mini vacation"!

Been to Holiday Inn Manchester Airport? Share your experiences!