“Molto bene!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Hooksett, New Hampshire
“Molto bene!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Very good Italian food in a small package. Good menu, good specials. Service friendly and prices appropriate. Soups are splendid. Take-out service also very helpful for those who cannot get in.

Visited May 2013

Concord, New Hampshire
“Lousy service, rude waitress, mediocre food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

This was my second visit there. The first was OK but not great. This one was awful. I went for lunch with a friend who liked the restaurant. First, the service was exceptionally slow and there were only three tables with customers at that point. Second, the waitress was putting on a forced smile but kept acting rather hostile. Third after waiting 40 minutes (at lunch time!) she brought the wrong lunch order which had to be changed. Towards the end of the wait a group of 8 came to eat and suddenly the accoustics in the restaurant were awful. We might have a well been eating at a crowded airport restaurant. UGH UGH UGH.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great Italian Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

If you want Italian food that tastes like an Italian grandmother used to make, this is the place! The eggplant parm was delicious. Service was excellent.

Visited March 2013
NH
“Nice! but not great, acceptable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

The inside of the restaurant I found to be larger then I originally thought and appeared to be very clean. The overall appearance was quite pleasant with real cloth tablecloths and napkins. We had no problems with the portion sizes of our salads and our entrees that others have complained about and actually we found them to be a good size. The entrees were good but not as good as other fine Italians restaurants in our city or nearby. I myself am Italian and a veal lover but found their selection somewhat limited again versus other Italian restaurants in the area. Their desert tray was very unappealing (they were huge and very heavy looking) especially after having appetizers and entrees we were looking for something light that would complement the dinner rather than weighing us down. I may give this place a second chance and try it again but,I am not sure.......

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Manchester,NH
“Great New Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I read all the reviews before going to this restaurant and can't figure how any bad reviews can come out of this place. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was great, beautifully decorated, price was reasonable and our server, Theresa, was very personable. ( which I prefer over some way over professional stuffed shirt attitude). My partner and I both had veal dishes, Saltimbocca and Gamberi, both of which were light, delicious, fresh and plentiful. The dipping oil and bread was just fine and so were the salads. Can't quite figure out why some people made a big deal about the bread and salads in other reviews, they were good! My partner raved about his appetizer, forgot the name, mozzarella and tomato dish looked great and my calamari was fantastic. I had a Raspberry and Pomegranate martini that was also delicious. We both cant say enough about Villaggio. It was a great experience and we will definitely be repeat customers.

Visited April 2013