“Fun Decor and Great Burritos” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #98 of 353 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Mexican
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Fun Decor and Great Burritos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I am in love with Dos Amigos Burritos and I never thought I'd say that about a burrito place! Back in April, I randomly found their location in Concord and thought it was the tastiest burrito ever. So, for Cinco de Mayo 2012, I made it my mission to find another location (slightly closer to where I was than Concord) and get another burrito. And, it was a good decision! Love the decor, love the friendly staff, love the prices, and especially love the burritos. This time, I got the chicken burrito and my friend got the sweet potato burrito (on wheat). And, they were doing a $5 burrito promotion so that made it even nicer! We were there early but could see the place filling up as we left and I heard someone order a portobello mushroom burrito that I totally have to try now. I cannot recommend their burritos highly enough though. Just delicious! I really need to make a trip to Manchester and visit them again!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Massachusetts
“Soft tacos in Manchester NH?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Yep. Good ones too. Was staying in a hotel nearby, walked into town and stumbled upon Dos Amigos. Great chicken and fish soft tacos. Easy atmosphere. Very friendly staff. Go!

Visited July 2012
“It's ok.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

We've eaten here a couple of times now. Their service has been very quick in our experience, and the burrito sizes were plenty big enough- two of them for the average person would be too much. My kids have had the nachos and veggie nachos, and they are a full sized serving with lots of cheese. The ingredients are fresh, and the rice/beans in the burritos are good. They just seem to be lacking some flavor and spice. I've had a chicken and a steak burrito, and both times they seemed pretty bland. It seems very "Americanized." Saying that, I'll probably stop in again though.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

we stopped in for dinner. we thought it would be super quick, but it did end up taking some time but we didnt mind because the food was so fresh. The burritos are small, so if youre hungry id recommend getting two! the quesedillas are great too as well as their chips! the atmosphere was great as well! would definitly go back

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere