“Excellent Mac and cheese gluten free too .” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We do 1 thing, Macaroni & Cheese, and we do it right! Over 25 varieties made to order, or create your own. Named "Best OF NH" by New Hampshire Magazine. Named "The Meal Worth Driving To" by Phantom Gourmet. Take exit 9S 1 mile off I-93. Dine-in, to-Go, or "take-n-bake". Multi-grain and Gluten-free avaiable.
“Excellent Mac and cheese gluten free too .”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Gluten free Mac and cheese but you have to pay a small charge. Worth it served in a cast iron pan many different selections

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dunbarton, NH
“It's name says it...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Don't go looking for anything else - it is mac and cheese! I'm a purist and so like the plain old mac and cheese - nicely browned on top, very flavorful. My husband likes mix ins so has tried different kinds...nice place to grab lunch.....have also taken it go - stays nice and hot.....counter service with tables if you want to stay and eat it there....nice and clean...

Visited September 2012
“First time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I grabbed lunch on my way home to watch the foodball game. To my surprise it was like a pizza parlor for mac & cheese. Lots of interesting combination and it was really good. Def. a got to try some time.

Visited November 2012
Bedford, Nh
“Well done!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Really delicious Mac and Cheese served up in many different combinations or you can custom order. You go to the counter and order and then they deliver the food to your table. Ours was served nice and hot. I was also very impressed with the attention to cleanliness in the seating area. Too often restaurants like this will not assign someone to clean tables during busy periods. Not so here. As soon as the people at the table next to us left; a young staff member came over to clean it up. This place gets it right on all counts!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
amaylin@rochester.rr.com
“better than mom's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I've never gone to a place that served mainly mac and cheese. They served mac and cheese in three different sizes. I made a mistake I thought the small was too small and ordered the medium. It was almost more than I could eat. If we were close to home I could have taken half home for the next meal. The mac and cheese is served in iron skills piping hot from the oven. It took us 15 minutes to decide what we wanted in our mac and cheese, they had so many choices. Here are a few from the menu tuna, Buffalo chicken, taco, chicken cordon blue, pulled pork, shrimp scampi and lobster. Or you could create your own.

The mac and cheese was cheesey without being over powering and very creamy. The macaroni was done just right not hard and not mushy either. Prices varied from $5.99 to $8.99 for small and $13.99 to $27.99 for large. I wished we had a Mr. Mac's in our town. If we ever go back to Manchester, it's definately on our return list.

Visited September 2012