“Good food, reasonable prices” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: We have been chosen by Union Leader as the Readers Choice for Best Seafood in Manchester! Thank you Readers! People love our Seafood Cioppino, and our Seafood chowder, and Fish tacos are the best around! We would love to meet you, come by and see us!
Salem, New Hampshire, United States
“Good food, reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

The Chiopino was delicious. Huge shrimp, clams, muscles and fish in a wonderful sauce. Menu had several items I would have been happy with. Service was just OK.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Rockland, Maine
“Great fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I love this place. The food is great. The wait staff is great. The specials are always good -in fact the specials are so good I've never ordered off the regular menu.

Visited October 2012
Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts
“Bad experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Myself and my wife decided on hooked, because of the reviews. When we arrived we were told that there was a 30 minute wait time. The hostess explained we could go next door to ignite and still order from the hooked menu. So here is where it started to go down hill..

We walked into ignite and we were told there were no tables available , but plenty of room at the bar, so we decided to sit at the bar. Right behind us walked in a group of 4 and were offered a table which was located near the bar. Well soon after other couples came in and were given seats that were available when we walked in, but we will leave that alone maybe they had a reason for that..

Next we order our food and after waiting almost a full half hour for our food, they served me the wrong meal, so now I had to wait another 10 minutes or so while they made my order.

When we got our check I thought at least they would comp one beer not much to expect, but nothing was done, so the check was paid and bartender got s 15% tip and away we went.

All I have to say never again..mind you the place wasn't full at all, it was a Thursday night..

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Awesome Cioppino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We almost didn't go here, because they don't take reservations, but we're so glad we did! We had trouble deciding what to order, because everything looked so delicious! We both decided to try the cioppino ---seafood in a spicy, rich tomato-based broth. It was incredible! Hope to go back and try some of their other fabulous-looking dishes.

Visited September 2012
Hickory, North Carolina
“Great food, pricey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

The food was really good. I had the mahi mahi. My friends had the scallops and salmon. All was very, very good. It's worth the extra money. Service was very good as well. Lauren treated us well.

Visited September 2012