“A must try” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Londonderry, New Hampshire
“A must try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Great food, wine and coffee.It's great that they use local ingredients. It can be a little too crowded.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hooksett, New Hampshire
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

The flat breads are delicious! Every time I go I tend to get the mushroom/caramelized onion flat bread and add goat cheese to it- I could get this every weekend.
The atmosphere is good, and the staff are friendly, I should probably test out other things on the menu but I am so in love with the flat bread that I crave it every time I go :) The portion size of the flat bread is pretty good as well.

I was with my fiance, who also got a flat bread- he got the lamb merguez sausage one which was also very good.

• Visited April 2014
Bow, New Hampshire
“great for late night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We come here often for a late night drinks or dessert. The service is excellent, the food is great, and we really love their coffee. Thanks to Republic for saving the night last weekend when we had a poor experience down the street at another restaurant (Mint). The waiter turned our spirits around, gave us great service, and ensured we will come here first next time we are out for dinner.

• Visited March 2014
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
“Consistently Excellent Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I've been to Republic many times and it will remain at the top of my list as my go-to restaurantin Manchester. While it is a bit small and waits can get long on Friday and Saturday nights, it has the most unique and freshest offerings on Elm Street! Republic uses as much locally sourced foods as possible and only the freshest fish is offered on the specials menu. The offerings range from tapas style "small plates" to full-on typical size entrees. I love to select a couple of different small plates and then split the entree with my husband. The bar is excellent, too! The bitters are home made, which means the old fashioneds are perfect! My favorite drink on the menu, though, is the zinger. It has a nice little kick at the end!

• Visited March 2014
“Amazing every time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I love going to the Republic Cafe! The staff is amazing, the food is always fresh and natural! The Frites (fries) are delicious!! All of the meals we have had there have been amazing. I have been able to get out of my comfort zone and try new foods-never disappointed!

• Visited January 2014