“Recommended by a Friend” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Recommended by a Friend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

And it was delicious. Very nice range of menu options. There were several of us and everyone enjoyed their meal. I would definitely fine again. I enjoyed the atmosphere and friendliness of the waitstaff too.

Bedford, New Hampshire
“Hip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I never liked writing reviews, but I have literally eaten almost everywhere in Southern NH and my girl friend has convinced me that I should participate in (not just use) trip advisor. So why not.

I have been to Mint at lunch and dinner. I personally like lunch better because the noise level isn't as high. However, you will not go wrong with any visit to Mint. I've had tuna sushi to goat cheese fritters to short ribs. They have a very hip and creative menu unlike anywhere else in Manchester. Don't miss out on this little Manchester jewel.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Amherst, New Hampshire
“Have to try it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Our party of six was there on a Saturday night to celebrate a birthday. Our reservations were for 5:15 and we were seated right on time. We ranged in ages from 17 - 79. There was something on the menu for every taste. We shared apps and tried each others meals. Everything was delicious! Our waitress was very nice and attentive. The lobster ravioli was excellent and stuffed with lobster. No skimping there. The steak was a melt in your mouth cooked to perfection masterpiece. Kudos to all.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Excellent Food - Bad acoustics Make for a Noisy Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Visited this local to me establishment for the first time this evening to celebrate a friends birthday. The food was fresh and well prepared. Our server was fantastic. The sushi was very fresh! I will visit again at a less than peak time - I want to try the fish tacos!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Superb Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

All of my friends have been telling me how great Mint Bistro is and I had been dying to go. Finally my husband took me! I must say that my friends were right. It was just as delicious as they promised, and worth every penny spent! Lunch is a new thing for Mint Bistro (they only serve lunch on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday until 2:30pm), but they know exactly what they're doing. Food was incredible and the portions were generous. My husband enjoyed the beet salad (he liked Mint Bistro ' s spin on Beet Salad, but still claims Republic has the best Beet Salad). I enjoyed the Veggie Grille Sandwich which came with plenty of perfectly seasoned french fries for me to share with my husband. The atmosphere was trendy. Bathroom was spacious and clean with the exception of the exhaust fan. It was covered in lint and it appears that the lint has been falling in to the sink which is located directly below the exhaust fan. Overall my experience lived up to my expectations and I would recommend Mint Bistro to anyone who's looking for a phenomenal meal.