“wonderful place for the family” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2 Staniels Road, Loudon, NH 03307   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Loudon
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Newark, Delaware, United States
“wonderful place for the family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

hello my name is David and I stay at red roof in Loudon new Hampshire wonderful place to spen the night or a couple of notes family friendly nice place for the family wonderful friendly staff rooms smell good and clean wonderfull tv programs Hbo family and regular Hbo nice pool I stay at red roof every other week and allways have a wonderful stay and get a good mites sleep it is a safe invierment .

Room Tip: you can allways call ahead and they will hold a room for you
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
randodge, Manager at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for your review of our Red Roof Inn. The pool sure is refreshing after a long day. We do have several HBO channels to choose from. We also have HBO on demand.
We do have a nice, quiet location away from the city.
I hope you make it back again soon.
Loudon NH

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
West Stewartstown, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stay here one or two times a year. It is always clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly and the location is perfect. There are plenty of other choices in the Concord area but we always know what we will get and the price is right.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
randodge, Manager at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time for writing the review. It's nice share your experience with others.
I will share this review with the staff, they enjoy them as well.
Manager/Owner
Lyndonville, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

The Loudon, Concord, NH Red Roof is a regular stop for me in an area I once lived in for 30 years. These are just plain nice people, honest, friendly, caring, businesslike, and attentive to their guests, much like you might treat someone in your own home. I travel for a living and frequently stay at the Red Roof to visit friends, make medical appointments and conduct business.
Employees like working at the Red Roof Inn and many have been there for years. They know their guests and they go out of their way to respond when called upon. A continental breakfast, all day coffee, a pool, and lots of open land for a walk or to exercise a pet. The rooms vary and you can request some of your special needs. Having stayed in most of the rooms on the first floor, it is always quiet, clean, even when there is a full house. The grounds are well maintained and there is a convenience store and gas station within a short walk. Excellent maintenance and clean rooms with very courteous cleaning staff make it possible for a good rest when you stay and the surrounding area in central, NH opens doors to the White Mountains, the NH and Maine beaches, the historical city of Concord, Malls and Hanover/Dartmouth to the West. The city is renown as the State Capitol with a great deal of history from the Concord Coach to the Presidential Primary. Audubon provides a marvelous sanctuary for those interested in the environment and the nearby Shaker Village is an extraordinary historical asset in nearby Canterbury down the road.

Room Tip: Well designed rooms are the rule with nice furnishings decorated, but not overdone, good bedding, an...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
polara68Loudon_NH, Manager at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Thank you for your extra effort in listing your review twice since the first one was flawed (no fault of yours!).. We really love seeing your smiling face every time you come by. It is a pleasure doing business with you and your wife.
Also thank you for all of the kind words. I will share this review with our team!
Manager
Batavia, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

This motel is very nice, clean and a restful place to stay. The staff is very accomodating to all of your needs. It is located very close to NHIS. We stay here when driving our historic race car at NHIS. They have always accomodated us and all of our special needs.

Room Tip: All rooms have had a refrig. which is great coming back from the track and wanting a cool drink.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
polara68Loudon_NH, Owner at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am real happy that you found your stay was to your satisfaction. All of our Superior King rooms have a microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer coffee maker and free WiFi.
I look forward to seeing your group again during the next event at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
Red Roof Inn, Loudon NH
Brattleboro, Vermont
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This hotel is tucked off the road in a quiet location (no road noise). It only has two floors, so there is no elevator. The staff was very friendly and helpful, from the front desk to the cleaning staff. The hotel is supposed to be smoke-free, but we heard the wing we stayed in used to be the smoking wing, and the rooms still smell. The pool water was cloudy looking, so I didn't go in. The Wi-Fi, which is free throughout the hotel, was iffy. I ended up turning the Wi-Fi off on my iPhone because it was messing up some of the apps. My husband couldn't use his iPad. One of the blankets had a cigarette burn on it, and one of the bedspreads had a big stain on it - I feel these should be replaced. It was nice to have something free to grab for breakfast on the way out the door in the morning, but the choices are very limited.

Room Tip: We agree with the review we read that said it is quieter on the second floor. Also, rooms by the st...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
polara68Loudon_NH, Owner at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at our Red Roof Inn. I am glad that you found out our staff friendly and helpful. Sorry about the pool water. There was a softball tournament in the area and after the game the kids were all in the pool without showering first. That really put a strain on the pool and it became cloudy. After that happens it takes several days for it to clear up.
We do have an information card in the room with the Wi Fi customer service number on it in case there are problems. They are very helpful.
Thank you for letting me know about the bedspread. Those should not be in service if they are stained!
Thank you for staying with us and I hope we can better serve you on another stay.
Atwater, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

The housekeeping staff did an outstanding job, my room was clean which I cannot say about any of the Ramada motels I had stated at during my journey across the country. The reservation was made online so that made check in quick and painless. My only complaint was staying connected to the Wi-Fi. The desk staff was so kind to offer a fresh bottle of ice cold water for me or my dog. Very accommodating staff, if ever I have the opportunity to visit the RED ROOF INN in Loudon, New Hampshire I would stay here again. It would be nice if the IT department of Red Roof Inns would add GPS coordinates for each of their properties.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
polara68Loudon_NH, Manager at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you so much for the excellent review of our Red Roof Inn!
We have a WI-FI info card in the room with the phone number for customer service for our Wandering Wi-Fi wireless. Any time there is a problem you can call the toll free number to get help with that.
Our website does have the GPS coordinates on it under directions.
I am glad that your dog enjoyed the water.
I hope to see you again soon.
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I go here often and thanks once again to the staff. I am allways Very well taken care of .the property has been better maintained this year. (Grass and other stuff)
I go to red roof and my stay is like going to a second home , the staff remember me and service is top notch!! If i were to have my own property , i would like to have a staff like this. Great job!!

• Stayed June 2013
polara68Loudon_NH, Manager at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. I am happy that the rain has helped us with the grass this year. Much easier than watering it!
Thank you for mentioning our staff as well.They do a great job for us.
We hope to see you again soon!
Manager/Owner
Loudon, NH

Been to Red Roof Inn of Loudon? Share your experiences!