“Excellent for what it is.” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2 Staniels Road, Loudon, NH 03307   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Loudon
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Albany, New York
“Excellent for what it is.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The Loudon Red Roof is excellent for what it is. It is the closest motel to the track and clean.
It has and indoor pool and coffee and juice 24 hours a day. Large convenient store accross parking lot and Dunkin Donuts within a mile. Nice restaurant nearby. Staff is excellent.

Room Tip: Ground level on back is quiet
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
polara68Loudon_NH, Manager at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review of our Red Roof Inn. I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
We always welcome the drivers and fans of the New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
Hope to see you again soon.
Randy J Cummings
Red Roof Inn, Loudon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
E.Greenbush, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We have been coming the this Red Roof for 9 years and have not had any problem.
The staff is very friendly and helpful, the whole motel very clean and quite.
Nice selection for a quick breakfast.
Lots of places to eat in the area. Try the Brookside Pizza 5 miles up the road for a really good meal. Lots of room out back for walking the dog. We will be back.

Room Tip: Room 101 is the best.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
polara68Loudon_NH, Owner at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you very much for returning to see us. I appreciate the kind words. I am glad your dog enjoyed the stay as well. Brookside Pizza now delivers to us as well. I hope to see you next time around.
Brockenhurst, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Modern functional hotel at a good price. Large bedroon and bathroom. Clean and quiet. The Indoor pool looked very inviting but after a long day exploring we were too tired to use it! Breakfast was adequate. Only sweet items were available. Would have liked a better selection. All in all and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
polara68Loudon_NH, Owner at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for the fine review of our Red Roof Inn. It is nice to see our friends from across the pond. Hopefully you get a chance to visit us again and get to use the indoor pool.
Owner/Manager
Red Roof Inn
Loudon, NH
CT
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

During a two day college tour of NH and VT colleges, we stayed here. Great price, clean and front desk was so friendly. They have a pool that looked nice but I didn't use it. The Steak and Seafood restaurant just a mile away was VERY GOOD. This restaurant was recommended by the hotel receptionist and my meal was perfect.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
polara68Loudon_NH, Owner at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay as well as the nearby Makris Lobster and Steak restaurant.
Hopefully you have found a suitable college in the area as well.
We hope you have a chance to return and stay with us again and next time have a chance to swim in our indoor heated pool.
Owner/Manager
Winsted, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Always stay because it's clean and mostly quiet; being set back from the road a bit there is not much in the way of hearing traffic go by. My Mom and I stay there 2-3 times a year. The biggest draw is the pool (inside). Nice to be able to swim in mid winter.

Room Tip: Middle rooms seem to be quieter
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
polara68Loudon_NH, Manager at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you returned to stay with us again. The pool is very popular in the cold, snowy winters up here in New Hampshire.
We hope to see you soon.
Hopkinton, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I came here to New Hampshire after I had went to Google.com and found one of the best places to live in the USA and have stayed here for 2 months before finding a place to live.in New Hampshire. Just to let you know this staff of this Red Roof Inn is employed by Angels in my opinion. Special thanks to Jackie Delaney who is an awesome Angel. On her day off she took my dog to the vet and got her shots and her nails clipped. Last week I had a birthday and on the way back to the Red Roof Inn from my job in Concord I had a flat tire and one of the housekeepers named Jacqui Jackson, after she got off from work cleaning the rooms she took me to a tire shop and got me a tire and I was back on the road again but a surprise came on the way back to the hotel a quick stop for me to a Walmart and there was Julie another Angel who is a housekeeper who just finished her shift was waiting to surprise me with a birthday gift of buying me some necessities I needed and some groceries Wow nice Birthday thanks to the Angels of the Red Roof Inn. As there is more not to forget Stephanie Bowie from the front desk who is always good about reminding me to ask for my wake up call to go to work everyday and then there is Phil who is always happy bring a USA paper to my door every morning and Mike the groundskeeper who efficiently keeps the landscape clean especially Randy the owner who plows snow all night long in a snow storm keeping the driveway open and then theirs Rose who brings my Dog a treat everyday from her home and of course theirs Victoria Reinheimer who has always been helpful to me retrieving my dog when she wonders off she has a way with animals and Lindsay Erff from the front desk who is very quick to help you in the right direction for any attraction or amusement theme or to a great restaurant. thanks Alana Blanche Finnie and Brianna ,Great Work Angels of the Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
David
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We really enjoyed you and Bubba staying with us for your long term stay. I have shown your review to our staff and they enjoyed reading it.
I hope your new apartment works out as well as your stay with us!
Stop by and visit anytime.
Freeport, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

My wife and I, along with our 2 dogs, stayed on a business trip the evening of Feb 28. I have to say that Stephanie on the front desk was extremely helpful and pleasant, the room was very clean and the entire experience was excellent. Incidentally, my wife is a consultant to the hotel industry and has managed large resorts for many years. She is an eccentric on cleanliness and guest service and felt this motel gave both.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
polara68Loudon_NH, Owner at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write the review. I will let Stephanie and the rest of our staff know how pleased you were with the service. I am happy to hear that your dogs could stay wih you. I'm sure they would rather stay with you than a stranger.
I hope to have you stay with us next time you are in the area.
Randy J Cummings
Red Roof Inn of Loudon

Been to Red Roof Inn of Loudon? Share your experiences!