“Blizzard 2013- if my dog every was to run away the first place I look is the Red Roof Inn Loudon,Loudon ,NH” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn of Loudon

You added Red Roof Inn of Loudon to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2 Staniels Road, Loudon, NH 03307   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Loudon
Belmont, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I came here to New Hampshire after I had went to Google.com and found one of the best places to live in the USA and have stayed here for 2 months before finding a place to live.in New Hampshire. Just to let you know this staff of this Red Roof Inn is employed by Angels in my opinion. Special thanks to Jackie Delaney who is an awesome Angel. On her day off she took my dog to the vet and got her shots and her nails clipped. Last week I had a birthday and on the way back to the Red Roof Inn from my job in Concord I had a flat tire and one of the housekeepers named Jacqui Jackson, after she got off from work cleaning the rooms she took me to a tire shop and got me a tire and I was back on the road again but a surprise came on the way back to the hotel a quick stop for me to a Walmart and there was Julie another Angel who is a housekeeper who just finished her shift was waiting to surprise me with a birthday gift of buying me some necessities I needed and some groceries Wow nice Birthday thanks to the Angels of the Red Roof Inn. As there is more not to forget Stephanie Bowie from the front desk who is always good about reminding me to ask for my wake up call to go to work everyday and then there is Phil who is always happy bring a USA paper to my door every morning and Mike the groundskeeper who efficiently keeps the landscape clean especially Randy the owner who plows snow all night long in a snow storm keeping the driveway open and then theirs Rose who brings my Dog a treat everyday from her home and of course theirs Victoria Reinheimer who has always been helpful to me retrieving my dog when she wonders off she has a way with animals and Lindsay Erff from the front desk who is very quick to help you in the right direction for any attraction or amusement theme or to a great restaurant. thanks Alana Blanche Finnie and Brianna ,Great Work Angels of the Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
polara68Loudon_NH, Manager at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
David
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We really enjoyed you and Bubba staying with us for your long term stay. I have shown your review to our staff and they enjoyed reading it.
I hope your new apartment works out as well as your stay with us!
Stop by and visit anytime.
Randy Cummings
Manager/Owner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Freeport, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

My wife and I, along with our 2 dogs, stayed on a business trip the evening of Feb 28. I have to say that Stephanie on the front desk was extremely helpful and pleasant, the room was very clean and the entire experience was excellent. Incidentally, my wife is a consultant to the hotel industry and has managed large resorts for many years. She is an eccentric on cleanliness and guest service and felt this motel gave both.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
polara68Loudon_NH, Owner at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write the review. I will let Stephanie and the rest of our staff know how pleased you were with the service. I am happy to hear that your dogs could stay wih you. I'm sure they would rather stay with you than a stranger.
I hope to have you stay with us next time you are in the area.
Nova Scotia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I booked here based on other reviews. This was a very nice hotel and one of the best Red Roof inns I've stayed in. I look forward to staying here again. i didn't use the pool but it looked great. There was a little area for a light breakfast. Internet/TV all good. It's a nice clean motel with a great staff. I very highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
polara68Loudon_NH, Manager at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write the review of our Loudon Red Roof Inn.
It was nice to have you stay with us. I hope next time you do get to have a swim in our heated pool.
I am glad that you enjoyed our continental breakfast, and our 24 hour beverages.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

we stayed here for the blizzard of 2013 and I couldnt be more happy with the staff. They were extremely helpful in every way. They even gave me a stack of printer paper so I could make origami ninja stars with the kids! We defeated winter storm Nemo with our ninja powers...with ample assistance from the Red Roofers.

• Stayed February 2013
polara68Loudon_NH, Owner at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel, and for the kind words.
I will share this with the rest of the "Red Roofers".

Randy Cummings
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

My children and I were visiting for a week and the staff at the front desk treated us like we were family. Lindsay was so kind and spent time helping me find places to go and things to see. She was always so friendly and happy to see us went we went through the lobby. Phil Joseph let me keep our children's milk cold in his cooler and was always willing to help us in any way he could. Jacki was very pleasant and always had a good word for us. It was just like being at home! Thanks guys!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
polara68Loudon_NH, Owner at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. We enjoyed having you stay with us. I will share this review with Lindsay, Phil, and Jacki and the rest of the staff. I hope to see you and your kids again.
Massapequa, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here 2 nights. Very clean, the staff were friendly and courteous. Very helpful when we had questions. Lindsey at the front desk checked us in, she was very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was continental- muffins, danish, variety of breads for toast, fresh fruit both mornings. We really appreciated having access to juices and coffee all day and night. Pool looked clean and welcoming, but we just did not have time. We were glad to see this hotel has not yet been done over with next generation so I could still reach the sink!

Room Tip: We were at the far end near the side door, away from the lobby. Could hear others in their rooms but...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
polara68Loudon_NH, Owner at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you staying with us and posting the great review. Lindsay has been with us for many years and is a great asset. I hope you stay again, and next time have a chance to take a swim.
Jugfork, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We spent a couple of nights at his hotel. It was outstanding. The staff was very helpful. The room clean. We got the Business King and it was wonderful. Gave us room to stretch out. Well located on major road with good facilities around. Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
polara68Loudon_NH, Owner at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for choosing our Red Roof Inn for your stay and for the great review. It is a great way to spread the word about us!
Red Roof Inn, Loudon NH

Been to Red Roof Inn of Loudon? Share your experiences!