“OK” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Beit She'an, Israel
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

We had 1 night at the Red Roof Inn last week. It was with my wife and young child.

The Hotel is clean and seems to be quite modern and well kept. The people at the desk were pleasant enough.

The room that I had ordered was one with a Jacuzzi in. The carpet around the Jacuzzi seems to be a bit damp when we arrived. Was this because of an under carpet leak or was it that the last user of the room had only left a few hours before and the Hotel had not managed to dry the carpet?

There was good enough Wifi and the TV had about a 500 channels on. The Hotel provided a Travel Baby cot for our Infant.

Coffee and Tea were available 24 hours a day from next to the front desk.

Breakfast was basic: Danish, muffins and jam, orange juice and coffee. Edible, but basic.

We didn't use the pool but it seemed OK.

Convenience to get to Concord is great , and it is a 5 minute drive to the NH speedway. We had been travelling in the White Mountains and it was a convenient place to stop that was an hour or so from Boston ( our next destination). There is also a Petrol Station next door to the Hotel that has a small store, so if you suddenly need something, it is only a 30 second walk to there.

Price of the Hotel was OK. Not cheap but not too bad.

Would I stay here again??? If I ever make it again to the Concord NH area ( unlikely) I would probably stay here again.

Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Port Bickerton, NS, Cnada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

This has to be the Model that Red Roof Inns use as an example of courtesy and guest care. Not only is it located in a quiet very clean location it is staffed with wonderful people.
The manager and his staff look after you in such a friendly way you forget you are not home. This hotel is a keeper.
Over the years I have stayed there many times and each time nothing is a dissapointment.
All I can say is .... Red Roof Inn, you have a jewel on the Stanels Road in Loudon, New Hampshire.

Thank you to Randy and the folks there.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Palm Coast, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

As former residents of New Hampshire (one native), we are pretty aware of where we want to be when coming to NH for our annual summer stay. We have a son in Concord, my husband's home town. We lived in the Seacoast NH area for many years. We plan our trip around a visit with our son in Concord, before moving on to the Seacoast from mid June till Labor Day. We have found that the Red Roof Inn in Loudon, New Hampshire was a perfect choice. The management and staff made us welcome with our pet. The rooms are a good size and are spick and span as are the stairwells and the indoor pool and laundry area. There is a good relatively natural uncrowded walking area for our pet, away from the inn . A service station is nearby. The rooms have a microwave and a small refrigerator and there is plenty of space to spread out. The Parking is good. Since NH Motorcycle Week hits just at the tail end of our visit, although we do not have a "bike" we meet good people from all over the US the last two or three days of our visit. The prices are a bit higher during that time. The nice continental breakfast is a bonus.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
E.Greenbush, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2011

Stayed 2 weekends in February 2011. Both times the rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable. The employees are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is simple and adequate. I was surprised that every room was taken both weekends and there was no noise to keep me awake. We have been coming here since 2003 to go to sled dog races and have always been pleased with the service.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Lyndonville, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2011

I confess, when I am out of town in the capitol city area, this is my favorite spot next to home..Friendly folks day and night, responsive to my wife and my little dog, pool, light breakfast, coffee always and near state offices, museums, places to national known race track, white mountains 40 minutes away, lakes, and more. Rooms clean, good mattresse, pillows, furnishings, and attentive front desk. Reasonably priced all year. They remember my voice when I call. It is a happy place for happy people. They always go the extra distance if you need some help. Convenience store next door and low cost gas. My wife and I never have anything but a pleasant experience and welcome. .

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
randodge, Owner at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, February 21, 2011
Thank you Bob, we love having you with us!!
Newark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2009

This motel is in an excellent location which is within reasonable driving distance of many tourist attractions in this part of the state. This hotel is very new and clean. The only problem I had during my stay is the lock on my room's door seemed to be sticking and made it difficult to unlock and lock the door on my room.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
SouthEastern Massachusetts (USA)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2009

I stayed there last night with my wife and 4 year-old son. We stayed there last year and it was great. The hotel seems to have aged a decade in one year. Check-in was fine as we arrived early, but there was no problem.
The problem was the room...#101. It was supposed to be non-smoking, but it was clear by the smell and cigarette butts under the bed that it wasn't. The carpet was FILTHY! There were cobwebs on the ceiling. The worst complaint was the mold in the bathroom on the shower curtian. I never complain about a room ar take photos of evidence but I had to this time.
The price was right, about $60 with AAA rate, but as the saying goes; "you get what you pay for".
I complained once we noticed the shower curtian mold but I was told there was only smoking rooms available with a single bed, so we had to rough it.
I'd suggest spending the extra $40 and drive the extra 10 miles to Concord for a Hampton-Inn, etc...

Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
randodge, Owner at Red Roof Inn of Loudon, responded to this review, September 4, 2010
The housekeeper who cleaned that room was let go because of poor performance. We have a new housekeeping manager as well who does a much better job.

Been to Red Roof Inn of Loudon? Share your experiences!