“If you like a friendly welcome, this is the place to go.” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Londonderry
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Hyattsville, Maryland
“If you like a friendly welcome, this is the place to go.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I have been staying at this location for over 15 years. For the first 12 years or so, there was very little change in staff. Now there seems to be a big turn over. But the few people who are still there, Fay, Marisa, Kadisha and Nancy welcome me back with open arms. Even the new staff that I just met in January show a genuine happiness to see me. Nancy, who does the breakfast, loves seeing my granddaughters and that makes me feel good. I have to give housekeeping a big thumbs up. There are a few of them that know me from past visits, Kadisha, who is the head of housekeeping, Valeria, Cecelia and Naomi. They know that I like to have rubber bath mats for the shower and there is always one in my room. Also, Valeria remembers that that I have my granddaughters with me and we like to go to the pool and shower afterwards, which leaves us with no towels in the morning, so she leaves us extra towels and soap and shampoo. I really appreciate that.
A very clean hotel, with friendly staff, good breakfast, a great location, and a great value, how can you ask for anything more?

Room Tip: If you like the morning sun shining in your window, ask for an even number room.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Queensbury, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We stayed here on April 27 to attend a concert at the Tupelo music hall. I wasn't honestly expecting much. Was I wrong! The entire building as flawless. The rooms are well appointed, clean..even, my pet peeve, the exhaust vents. The personnel were friendly, helpful and just all round terrific ! Nice breakfast in the morning too!
We recently stayed at a big name hotel in Philly and paid more then double then we did for this room and I was far from impressed with the condition. Sleep inn! You have a new fan! Thanks

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Fay Z, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 5 days ago

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We booked a room here because we were attending a wedding nearby. The hotel staff were courteous and helpful. The room itself was spacious and clean. Free wi-fi and breakfast were appreciated. Hotel location was right off 93.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

NH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel is very easy to access from Route 93 just south of Manchester, NH. Its quite near the Manchester Regional airport, a mall and the Verizon Center as well. The front desk had our reservation quickly and when they saw my request for non-feather pillows explained that all their bedding is non-allergenic which is great if you have allergies, etc. The entire hotel is clean and well maintained. The room has an odd shaped shower and although the water is hot, the water pressure needs to be checked. Other than that the bedding was comfortable and room quiet for sleeping Breakfast was hot, fresh and free. Liz was on duty the morning we were there and she made sure we had all we needed for a hot breakfast of eggs, sausage and bagels plus very good coffee. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: It is across the street from the Boston Express park and ride which goes to Logan Airport and downto...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Fay Z, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Subject: Your recent stay at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport in LondonDerry

New Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stay at Sleep Inn Manchester many times during the year. Always enjoy the clean rooms, Excellent free breakfast and quick check in with very pleasant front desk reception people. Look forward to my next stay..

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Subject: Your recent stay at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport in Londonderry

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was warmly welcomed at check in. There were cookies and beverages available upon arrival as well. This was amazing to me as I was not used to such awesome treatment. We also were offered complimentary chowder that evening as well.
The only problem that we had was the hot tub. The temperature was so hot that the water instantly stung our skin. We were unable to use it.
The hotel was very clean and so were the rooms that we had.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Ed F, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We hope everything was to your satisfaction and wish you a safe and comfortable trip home. We would also love it if you can give us a little bit of your time and post a review about your stay. We apologize for the hot tub. We will have maintenance look at the hot tub. I hope you will stay with us in the future.

Diane
Social Circle, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I visited the Sleep inn, in Londonderry, the hotel staff was friendly, very helpful & happy to help!
Hotel was clean, pool was great, warm temps! Our family had a great experience and would definitely come back again!

Room Tip: Definitely didn't know you needed to request a room w/a bathtub, so I am thankful I did that ahe...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Fay Z, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hello,

I will make sure to pass along your comments regarding breakfast and the cookies.

Guest Realtions Manager
Sleep Inn Hotel
sleepinnhotel@yahoo.com

Been to Sleep Inn Manchester Airport? Share your experiences!