“You get what you pay for” 3 of 5 stars

Eastgate Motor Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   335 Cottage Street, I-93, Exit 41, Littleton, NH 03561   |
Ranked #4 of 5 hotels in Littleton
Lachine, Qc
“You get what you pay for”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stopped here on my way towards Cape Cod. Location is convenient and the price is cheap. But make no mistake, this is a cheap motel, expect no more, no less. AC was very noisy and the room smelled pretty bad. See title...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

56 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Hatboro
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

The room was very large, we had a sofa bed, and my teenagers appreciated the extra room, but the bathroom was very old, and had spider webs in the shower. We had to ask for a plunger for a very slow toilet. The breakfast was average, and the staff was very nice and helpful

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Peterborough, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

the hotel was rather dated but the everyone was so helpful. Nice breakfast too, they even made the waffles for us. Good place for a night and right off the I-93 with a gas station right across the street. Do yourself a favour and eat in town at Alburritos Mexican Restaurant....was excellent!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Christchurch, New Zealand
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

It is a basic operation, nothing special, small room, good breakfast. But ... when we checked in we were told that the only Queen room left was room 55, which is a disabled room. The room smelled like an a geriatric hospital. We couldn't identify what was causing the smell and late on a Friday night we couldn't easily move out. Rooms are also rented to drivers of big rigs who park their rigs outside your room and then get on the road at 6am so be prepared to wake up early.

Room Tip: All rooms face the car park and the big rigs
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Saint Albans, Vermont
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Echoing what the other users have said, this hotel provides a clean, comfortable room with basic amenities (including: Free Parking, Internet, Continental Breakfast, local taxi-service, microwave and refrigerator in the room, a coffee machine, and cable TV) at an affordable rate.

The owners are courteous, and while they do not go out of their way to make you feel particularly welcomed, they did ensure the room was kept clean. While my carpets did have the occasional stain and the room's paint job had missed a few corners, I got exactly the value I had expected for the price I had put down.

The continental breakfast is not anything special. Cereal,donuts, muffins, bagels with cream cheese, jams. Or, you can ask for a waffle.

I would choose this hotel again, if I was traveling by myself. If with family or friends, they may not feel comfortable with the lower quality of the hotel. But, if you're traveling and need a quiet, clean place that will take care of all of your basic needs at a fair price, this is it.

Room Tip: Try to get a room closer to the main entrance of the hotel, as they are newly renovated and a bit ni...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

We booked a stay here for 3 nights, while the room was spacious, clean, etc.
I noticed on the first night of our stay that our cleaning person who cleans the room, had rifled through some of my cosmetic things, I had hanging in my cosmetic bag on the shower.

Then the last night of our stay, the cleaning perosn who cleaned our room, removed two bottle caps that I had sitting on the edge of our bathroom tub, ( the caps went to my shampoo and conditioner bottles, ) Well, the cleaning staff removed the caps and must have tossed them, becuase I could not close both bottles, and therefore had to throw them out.
I've had this cosmetic bag with all my toiletries stored safely in said bag and used it noe for over 5 years, and I travel quite a bit....NEVER has cleaning staff taken my things and tossed them out!

I would not stay here again, there is a far better motel right in the same lot, right next door.

Room Tip: Choose either the Hampton Inn, or The Traveler's Inn, EXIT 41, when staying in the Littleton, NH...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Hyannis, MA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I showed up early on a Saturday morning on a whim. They had one room left (smoking room) and I took it. I was told the room would not be available until 2pm, but if I came back at 1pm it should be ready. I had been on the road for 4 hours, so it was appreciated. I went into town for breakfast and came back at 1pm. No problem.

The room was about what I expected for the price, and it smelled like a smokers room (I was told that). I lit some incense and sprayed the AC unit with disinfectant to get rid of the odor. It worked out fine. Enough said there.

The room itself was clean. Yes, there was a stain in the carpet, and a chip in the wall - but overall the place was clean. The bathroom was fresh smelling, and attended to properly (you could tell). The bed was....well, not the most comfortable - but I can deal with it (I brought my own pillows, because I know how motel pillows can be). The room has a refrigerator and a microwave, both of which were very clean.

In the morning the motel provides a continental breakfast - coffee, tea, milk, danish, donuts, and cold cereal. Not a bad deal...

Yeah, I'd stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to Eastgate Motor Inn? Share your experiences!